Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

Prime Time said:
Link? Out for the rest of the WC?

He will be out from 8 to 10 days at least, wich means he won't play against Angola and Portugal, if México advances to the next round there's a chance he'll play.

Oh yeah, there's some talk about replacing him with Bofo Bautista, Jimmy Lozano or even Cuauhtemoc Blanco :eek:

But that's doubtful

Wait, Blanco is on the squad? I haven't followed up on Mexico, but I thought he and La Volpe were not on best of terms and he was left off?

ckb2001 said:
Wait, Blanco is on the squad? I haven't followed up on Mexico, but I thought he and La Volpe were not on best of terms and he was left off?

Blanco is off the squad, but if Borgetti can not play in the rest of the world cup (with medical proof) he can be replaced by another player who's not on the squad (Blanco, Bofo)

finsmx said:
Blanco is off the squad, but if Borgetti can not play in the rest of the world cup (with medical proof) he can be replaced by another player who's not on the squad (Blanco, Bofo)

Oh true....

But If it is a torn thigh muscle, wouldn't he be out for a few months?

Prime Time said:
Yeah I do, I just cannot understand how something torn can heal in the span of 10 days. Well I'll just read the article and see :lol:

Burritos do the body good. :lol:

Mind Games. He probably didnt tear anything. Mexico was basically granted a second round ticket with this round so they are probably resting him. The Media in Mexico is expecting alot from this team so the coach is probably think ahead. He pulling a nick saban smoke screen. Smart Move.

Luca Toni looked awesome even though he did not score and if Totti is healthy they will be a force

We need to keep the butcher Materazzi on the bench and maybe even the pit bull Gattuso

Back
Top Bottom