Merged: This is a Dolphin Forum./ Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: This is a Dolphin Forum./ Ricky Williams

cnc66

wiley veteran bad spelur
Reaction score
Ricky Williams

Hey,
Being as the dope isn't playing for us because he flunked a pee test, he doesn't deserve to be in the Miami Dolphin forum. He plays football for another team, in another league, in another country. He's an idiot who didn't care enough to be careful and now we've lost him again. I hope he kicks fanny up there, comes back whole and ready for our SB run. Until then, he, in my opinion, doesn't deserve recognition in the team forum he let down again. Relegate all his threads to SPAM, he doesn't even deserve general NFL. I thank you for your time....

:fire: flame ON boys...bring it.!

cnc66 said:
Hey,
Being as the dope isn't playing for us because he flunked a pee test, he doesn't deserve to be in the Miami Dolphin forum. He plays football for another team, in another league, in another country. He's an idiot who didn't care enough to be careful and now we've lost him again. I hope he kicks fanny up there, comes back whole and ready for our SB run. Until then, he, in my opinion, doesn't deserve recognition in the team forum he let down again. Relegate all his threads to SPAM, he doesn't even deserve general NFL. I thank you for your time....

Marty, I agree in part but he is still a Miami Dolphins player and does, IMO, still deserve to be a topic on the board. I'll grant you that he is more of a hybrid Dolphin at this stage of the game :lol:

He still belongs to the Miami Dolphins and will return next season. Since we don't have a CFL forum, I think all threads about him will stay in the Phins forum.

cnc66 said:
Hey,

clear.gif

pretty damned big flame... quickly fans self, puts back of hand on forehead...ohhh I might be getting the vapors...

Byroan, but he's not PLAYING for the Dolphins, he didn't respect us enough to be careful, he doesn't deserve the HONOR of being in the Miami Dolphins Forum.......cmon...SPAM is where they belong until he pays his pennace. He's in NFL jail, the trash bin so to speak...spam would be perfect..... where's your sense of humo....err justice??? there HAS been a precident...sorta. You had a separate forum for the JnJ debacle and they followed the rules and didn't quit or get sent to the timeout corner in ohhh Canada or nuttin. :cooldude:

[admin] Next time, you have a suggestion, please use the suggestion forum. Thank you.[/admin]

Last I checked. Not a Argonaut forum. I am not starting a new you know who thread, I wanted to point out that those thread should be moved to a miscellaneous forum.

finfan75 said:
Last I checked. Not a Argonaut forum. I am not starting a new you know who thread, I wanted to point out that those thread should be moved to a miscellaneous forum.

Shouldn't this be posted in the misc. forum also???

Sorry, I saw all the Ricky threads in this forum and posted the photos here. Will put them in the All sports or the NFL forum next time.

just tired of checking the forum and seeing nothing but Ricky threads and he isnt even playing for more than a year for the phins anyway.

ya its not a argo forum but its a dolfan forum n last i heard ricky is still on da dolfins, suspended or not.

finfan75 said:

clear.gif

J/K lol

finfan75 said:

Ricky is still a Dolphin and thus is qualified to be a topic for the Dolphin board.

On the other hand your thread belongs in the Questions and Suggestions forum.

Back
Top Bottom