Merged: This is a Dolphin Forum./ Ricky Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: This is a Dolphin Forum./ Ricky Williams

finfan75 said:
Last I checked. Not a Argonaut forum. I am not starting a new you know who thread, I wanted to point out that those thread should be moved to a miscellaneous forum.

i totally agree!!!!!

CrunchTime said:
Ricky is still a Dolphin and thus is qualified to be a topic for the Dolphin board.

On the other hand your thread belongs in the Questions and Suggestions forum.

He's not a member of the Dolphins, not for roughly 1-year from now. That's even if the NFL allows him back.

I see no problem with ppl posting about the man, but ff-75 does have a point, Ricky is not a Dolphin right now. I hope he stays healthy, and learnes from his time in Cananda, but beyond that I could care less if he runs for 1-yard or 20,000 yards in the CFL.

I think this does bring up a huge issue to be decided by the moderators and/or admins (if they haven't already). Like it or not, people are going to be checking here for Ricky news related to the Argonauts. Those posts need to go somewhere, and it would probably be best to know that as far in advance of the CFL season as possible.

It'll be discussed amongst staff. :wink:

Jimmy James said:
I think this does bring up a huge issue to be decided by the moderators and/or admins (if they haven't already). Like it or not, people are going to be checking here for Ricky news related to the Argonauts. Those posts need to go somewhere, and it would probably be best to know that as far in advance of the CFL season as possible.

IMO If the Ricky Argos threads start cluttering up the MB for an extended period of time them maybe a move to the Other Sports forum would be warranted.

But I suspect interest in Ricky will die down as soon as other Dolphin news appears.:wink:

ohall said:
He's not a member of the Dolphins, not for roughly 1-year from now. That's even if the NFL allows him back.

I see no problem with ppl posting about the man, but ff-75 does have a point, Ricky is not a Dolphin right now. I hope he stays healthy, and learnes from his time in Cananda, but beyond that I could care less if he runs for 1-yard or 20,000 yards in the CFL.

He is still a member of the Phins, we hold his rights, he is on the suspended list. he is still under contract to the Phins.

dlockz said:
He is still a member of the Phins, we hold his rights, he is on the suspended list. he is still under contract to the Phins.

I agree. If (and I absolutely would hate this to happen) Ricky pops an ACL up there, that would be legitimate Dolphins news. There's going to be a mix of legitimate Dolphins news and non-Dolphins news. If Ricky does well one week, the talk about what that could do to any trade value would definitely be Dolphins-related.

Sorry Marty, not gonna happen, buddy.

He's still Miami Dolphins property.

Errrr how many Ricky threads do we need?

I see a bunch just on the front page.Guys last uniform he was wearing was not Aqua and Orange.

Majpain said:
I see a bunch just on the front page.Guys last uniform he was wearing was not Aqua and Orange.
Obviously you thought we needed one more.

Did you really need to start a new thread asking how many threads do we need?

jason8er said:
Until there is some new Dolphins news, they're gonna keep comming.
Yup, and even more people are going to make threads asking why there has to be so many Ricky threads.

Back
Top Bottom