Merged: This is a Dolphin Forum./ Ricky Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: This is a Dolphin Forum./ Ricky Williams

Threads about Ricky = 1:8 =Threads about how many Ricky threads there are

Let's just open up a FH forum dedicated especially to Ricky. Then we can move all the threads in there.

Newsflash: Ricky is the only topic lately to talk about. This too shall pass.

Majpain said:
I see a bunch just on the front page.Guys last uniform he was wearing was not Aqua and Orange.

You're not helping by posting in the wrong forum and making another thread about Ricky.

byroan said:
He still belongs to the Miami Dolphins and will return next season. Since we don't have a CFL forum, I think all threads about him will stay in the Phins forum.

You do have an other sports forum though. The CFL is not the NFL so IMO that could be a place for those threads.

NOTE:personally I don't care Ricky is still under Contract with Miami Therefor he is still a dolphin and should be in the Main Forum. But if it Bothers other people so much. :rolleyes: Than that may be the place for those posts.

inFINSible said:
Sorry Marty, not gonna happen, buddy.

He's still Miami Dolphins property.

:boohoo: well, I don't agree at all, but I WOULD like to thank you guys for giving me the benefit of discussion...thanks.

Maybe this is a canny ploy to get me to buy a VIP membership, but I'm actually getting driven away from the boards with all of the Ricky in the CFL talk. Living in Canada I'm subjected to it by every person that knows I'm a Dolphins fan and I tell them all the same thing - I don't care what happens, as long as he doesn't get hurt.

Right now (granted it's 4AM EST) There are 7 threads in the main forum not counting the merged sticky thread. It would be awesome if warnings could be given out for people posting threads outside of the giant sticky thread. Isn't that what sticky threads are for?

Ok, settling down now...

Regina Phin said:
Maybe this is a canny ploy to get me to buy a VIP membership, but I'm actually getting driven away from the boards with all of the Ricky in the CFL talk. Living in Canada I'm subjected to it by every person that knows I'm a Dolphins fan and I tell them all the same thing - I don't care what happens, as long as he doesn't get hurt.

Right now (granted it's 4AM EST) There are 7 threads in the main forum not counting the merged sticky thread. It would be awesome if warnings could be given out for people posting threads outside of the giant sticky thread. Isn't that what sticky threads are for?

Ok, settling down now...
The last three hours must have been super busy, as it always is from 4 am to 7 am, because I only see two Ricky threads, and nothing was merged or moved in the entire three hours.

Back
Top Bottom