Merged: Three Nfl Players On Missing Boat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Three Nfl Players On Missing Boat

A 21 foot boat is very small, especially for NFL players. Really surprised they went out this weekend, boating weather was really terrible.

my prayers goes out

prayers goes out to those players and guys lost at sea, i hope they are alive.

Thoughts & Prayers

Are with Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper. For those of you that have not heard, their boat has been missing at sea since yesterday afternoon. They have called off the search tonight which is not good news.

My thoughts and prayers are with these stand up NFL players and their families, as well as the other 2 men on board and their families.

Maaan. Lets pray for the third player to be Brady and Belcheat!!!! LOL that would be awesome!!!

Just my opinion but you are way out of line and I don't find your comment funny at all

rotoworld reported that the boat is unsinkable, even if it is capsized so that means they are out there floating at sea

rotoworld reported that the boat is unsinkable, even if it is capsized so that means they are out there floating at sea

If a "rogue wave" hit them, that everglades boat certainly isn't staying afloat. Those "unsinkable" claims are if you cut the boat in half, not if a giant wave hit the boat coupled with a few 200-250 lb rocks on board.

If the boat is full of water or capsized, that means these players have been floating around in 60 degree water for over 24hrs. If this is the case, they would have had a sever case of hypothermia and would have drifted into unconsciousness and, well....

I would never wish death to any Patriot. Injury, yes. Death, no.

Back
Top Bottom