Merged: Three Nfl Players On Missing Boat | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Three Nfl Players On Missing Boat

When they say a boat is unsinkable it means that the gunnel walls are injected with foam. The boat may capsize, but never sink, the boat will be found, with its passangers or not. Lets just pray they are alive and well.
They're deader than disco sorry to say. They just found the boat overturned with one dude clinging to it and he wasn't one of the players. The rest are definitely dead.

it was just reported the boat was found with 1 person clinging onto it. Hope the other 3 are ok.. they havent identified the one rescued person yet

They're deader than disco sorry to say. They just found the boat overturned with one dude clinging to it and he wasn't one of the players. The rest are definitely dead.

Do you have any links? All I've been able to find is that the CG has found an overtruned boat but no mention of a survivor.

OK, I think I understand your problem now.

You were picked on in school, and most likely still are, by people who were bigger, faster and stronger than you. Now you have an insecurity problem and must wish death upon anyone who has actually succeed in their dreams, ie playing NFL football.

:rolleyes2:

oh my, I wish I could say that was true to fuel your newfound hatred for someone that doesn't value the lives of 4 strangers en route to Gilligan's Island. If these clowns weren't professional football players, no one would care. Now, because their ignorance put them in a difficult spot, they are famous? Cry me a river :boohoo::boohoo:

PS- I was a left handed pitcher for Wellington High School from 1999-2002. I was hated, but not picked on pal. I can assure you that much.

Don't get your hopes up. Those four men met each other working out at a gym, hence, they are more like rocks than buoys. That likely means that they are on the bottom of the Gulf on Mexico as of 24 hrs ago.

:( Pretty classless to make a joke out of the situation

My prayers are with all those involved in this tragedy. I am sure those guys were just going out to have some fun deep sea fishing with each other. I know how fun it can be out on the water like that. They probably had no idea the weather would change so drastic like it did, cold fronts like that can change the water from calm to raging in just a couple minutes, lets pray they are all still ok, with life preservers on.

oh my, I wish I could say that was true to fuel your newfound hatred for someone that doesn't value the lives of 4 strangers en route to Gilligan's Island. If these clowns weren't professional football players, no one would care. Now, because their ignorance put them in a difficult spot, they are famous? Cry me a river :boohoo::boohoo:

PS- I was a left handed pitcher for Wellington High School from 1999-2002. I was hated, but not picked on pal. I can assure you that much.

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. I just know what type of person you are.

No one here is claiming that these guys lives are any more important than Joe Schmoe down the street, however, this IS a football forum and guess what?? We talk things football related and this is football related.

I also post at political forums, car forums and motorcycle forums. Guess what we talk about there? :rolleyes2:

true enough, but it is still an awful situation, and if you don't care thats cool, theres no need to be continually negative, rude and ignorant about the situation...
theres a guy on the board that knows one of the guys on the boat... wouldn't hurt to show some class....

the mans id is Nick Schyler, not one of the NFLers

Does it matter whether one of the guys saved is not an NFL'er? Their families care about them just as much as the two guys who play in the NFL. It seems like the media is focused more on the two NFL guys. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom