Merged: Troy Smith | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Troy Smith

i might get some heat for this but i would rather have leak he throws one of the better balls in college, and he would prolly only cost us a 3rd or 4th round pick

i just got a gut feeling that he'll be a phin when i saw him on tv today........ i'm usually right about these things it doesn't happen often. I did know Reggie Bush would never be a Texan. My first call was when i had Sapp going to Tampa way back.
I have never seen him play before........ but i will tonite. I guess i'd hafta figure he's sorta in a McNabb mold right ?

Troy Smith in the second would be unreal.

yeah hes a late first round pick

probably going to a team like san fran?!?!?! even though theyre mid round

or someone like tampa in the 2nd

or if late first then like the buffalo

alot of scouts are saying he's to small but that boy can plain out play

i think he'll be fine

what yall think

Thus far in the title game I must say he looks like doo doo...I think I'd rather take Leek over him, but hopefully Brohm, Quinn, or Jemarcus depending upon who's available at 9 or in the second round when we pick....

Thus far in the title game I must say he looks like doo doo...I think I'd rather take Leek over him, but hopefully Brohm, Quinn, or Jemarcus depending upon who's available at 9 or in the second round when we pick....

I'm not too impressed by him in the title game either. In the NFL he will be facing that type of pressure almost every week.

troy smith not loking like a first rounder heck not even a second
bad decison on that interception not reading defenses well,
bad hail mery no td pass well see the second hallf but so far
i dont think he is a first round

he is playing like crap, but hey a lot of things dopend on the combine, and we might even be able to snag him in the 2nd round :)

Florida has a really good defense, but now I'd be surprised if Troy Smith is drafted before the 3rd round.

He looks like Brian Brohm did against Rutgers.

unlike you guys, scouts dont base things on one game....most of the time. especially considering the game isnt over?

also, bad hail mary pasS? LOl

unlike you guys, scouts dont base things on one game....most of the time. especially considering the game isnt over?

also, bad hail mary pasS? LOl

they don't? what about the bad senior game hagan had? he was gonna be a much higher pick. This guy needs to learn how to make a decision

troy smith not loking like a first rounder heck not even a second
bad decison on that interception not reading defenses well,
bad hail mery no td pass well see the second hallf but so far
i dont think he is a first round

I think I'd rather have leek if he's available...

Back
Top Bottom