Merged: Troy Smith | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Troy Smith

Lets just say he's not helping his draft status right now.....at all.

unlike you guys, scouts dont base things on one game....most of the time. especially considering the game isnt over?

also, bad hail mary pasS? LOl

He's playing against one of the best defenses in the country, which would be as close as you can get to playing an NFL defense in college and struggling mightily. That's not a good sign.

Also, the guy is 5'10. I know he's a hell of a competitor and has good athletic ability, but as we've seen from Michael Vick, athletic ability will only take you so far as a QB in the NFL.

Right now, by the looks of the game, he's going to be available in the 4th-5th and maybe even 6th round. :shakeno: Only way he can help his stock now is if he leads his team to a huge comeback victory.

r u saying next year? or in his whole career? i dont think he'll be starting next season but eventaully he is going to be ... hes got to much talent

NO he doesn't. AT BEST he will be Cleo Lemon, he will never be a starter. I have been saying this all year and no one will listen. He has all day to throw every game with a great running game and better WRs than the CBs he is throwing against. He is not a good decision maker with pressure.

It may be just one game, but Smith has fallen apart tonight. He's been exposed, and I highly doubt he'll be a 1st rounder at this point.

some of you guys wanted to waste our #9 pick on this guy lmao he will never ever make it in the nfl, if he does it will be a miracle. i would not waste a 7th on this guy he is not a nfl qb, i bet he will not go in the 1st day

Can somebody explain to me why hes not worth 1st round pick status? His TD/Int Ratio is insane. Hes mobile , good accurate arm. He knows one thing- how to win! He plays against the toughest competition in the biggest stadiums. Yes hes on the short side but look at Garcia or better yet, look at Brees (Im sure there are many more shorter Qbs , just cant think of any more) Smith could be a more mobile, faster Brees and that could be a great fit for a Miami Offense team that has a weak offensive line.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: the guy his not a nfl qb thats why

some of you guys wanted to waste our #9 pick on this guy lmao he will never ever make it in the nfl, if he does it will be a miracle. i would not waste a 7th on this guy he is not a nfl qb, i bet he will not go in the 1st day
There was one particular poster, im not naming him, in which i argued for several posts that Jamarcus Russell would be a top 15 pick and troy smith would not go in the 1st round...He believed Russell was all size and no talent, where as troy smith was all talent and heart...

...im sorry...i dont mean to brag but this one feels real good...

Back
Top Bottom