Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY)

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
not to be insensitive about the hurricane but if the game is moved to sat, sun night or monday will it be shown? it better be or i will be very very very upset! good luck to everyone in fla be safe.

i know there are more important things in life than football, but man i really want to see this game

If the game is moved to any day but Satuday, it will be on DirecTV. If the game is moved to Saturday, then the game wont be on because of college football rules.

they didn't show them last year when the hurricanes disrupted the games last year, I think they have a contract that bars them from showing games on Monday and Saturday, only the local viewing areas would get the game.

MNFINFAN said:
they didn't show them last year when the hurricanes disrupted the games last year, I think they have a contract that bars them from showing games on Monday and Saturday, only the local viewing areas would get the game.

When they played the Steelers last year on sunday night the game was on directv.

We will not see it on Directv, NFL rules state it. That's what happened last year, they will not go up against college football or Monday night football.

ScrepsMJ said:
When they played the Steelers last year on sunday night the game was on directv.

No, if that was the game that was moved, Directv did not show it. We were on the Dan Patrick show trying to get the game on. The NFL came on and said no!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
No, if that was the game that was moved, Directv did not show it. We were on the Dan Patrick show trying to get the game on. The NFL came on and said no!

Yes they did. It was a Sunday night game and it was on Sunday Ticket.

I remember I could barely see the players it was raining so hard.

If it's on Sunday night, it will be shown. If it's on Monday, we have a 50/50 chance depending on where you live.

Last year, I watched the Steelers vs. Dolphins game on the Ticket.

This year, I was forced to watch the Giants vs. Saints on Monday night (even though it wasn't the National game) because I live in the NY viewing area and they didn't show the other game on any of the channels.

this is starting to tick me off i have a bad feeling ill miss my 1st game since 97' damnnnnnnnn

In 1997, the Marlins being in the World Series forced the Bears-Dolphins game to Monday night. I had Sunday Ticket then, and the game was put on Sunday Ticket on that Monday night. So I don't understand why the game would not be on Sunday Ticket if it were moved to Monday night. Its an NFL game, and I think them not putting it on beacuse of "competition" with the Jets-Falcons game is BS.

ScrepsMJ said:
Yes they did. It was a Sunday night game and it was on Sunday Ticket.

I remember I could barely see the players it was raining so hard.

The game that was moved from the hurricane was not shown on Directv, you are wrong.

I don't remember what game it was, but NFL rules would not let it be shown!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The game that was moved from the hurricane was not shown on Directv, you are wrong.

I don't remember what game it was, but NFL rules would not let it be shown!

:confused:

Are we talking about the same thing??

Last year. Week 3. Steelers at Dolphins scheduled for Sunday, September 26 1:00pm was moved due to a hurricane to Sunday night at 8:30. I watched it on NFL Sunday Ticket, I remember it. I remember checking the Sunday Ticket schedule and they ahd changed it from 1:00 to 8:30.

EDIT: I'm not talking about the Titans game in week 1, I know that wasnt on ST, I had to listen to it on radio.

Back
Top Bottom