Merged: Upshaw dares owners to opt out / NFL Strike | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Upshaw dares owners to opt out / NFL Strike

guys all of us have jobs that are important, football on sunday is a way of relaxing from our routine, i love the phins as much as anybody else and count the days, weeks, hours until training camp again, but i think all of us would find something else to do if this thing gets out of control, the thing is we might like the new things we are doing and stop caring about football, it happen in baseball for me, i barely watch or read about it anymore

You are QUICKLY becoming one of my favorites :up:

WOW!!! That is a slap in the face to all Firefighters!

I hope no-one takes it that way. Firefighters are more important to the world than NFL players, but the unfortunate part is firefighters dont pull in millions and millions bordering billions of dollars of revenue for their company each year. If they did then they would be paid like they did. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how the world works.

I hope no-one takes it that way. Firefighters are more important to the world than NFL players, but the unfortunate part is firefighters dont pull in millions and millions bordering billions of dollars of revenue for their company each year. If they did then they would be paid like they did. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how the world works.

Thats the entire point my friend. WE shape "How the world works"..Remember that :up:

like i said in my post just before this one, the risk NFL owners are looking at are not like the ones you're friend is exposed to

the NFL is an established company that really has no threat or signs of failure.

in contrary, they are rising up with their international series, thus the expansion of their market

EDIT:
but yeah, i agree with you on the guaranteed money to rookies... it's monstrous

See if that is true after the next strike. It will be just like BaseBall. That thing that Jerry Jones is building won't be so great if he can't fill it. 50 or 60,000 empty seats every game will sure bring him down a notch or two. And as for Wayne trying to sell the Fins, who's gonna buy if the team is on strike?

i hope it doesn't happen because we will be leading our division and bang STRIKE I can see it now.

Upshaw is just doing his job, protecting the interests of the players. No sense getting on him.

Lobo I am beginning to wonder if you have even read anything I've put in theis post.

Once again I have never said that thse guys didn't deserve anything. Please quote one of the posts I have put in this thread that says so. All I did was highlight the athletes perspective, doing so diminishes nothing else in the world. If you wish to apply it to such do it, but know you do it using a tiny starnd of bad logic.

But please quote the post I said that the fire fighters etc. did not deserve the same money. If they wish to go on strike for the same money then that is their choice and I have no say in it.

But please like I said quote the post where I said that those professions you mentioned were not supposed to make the same. I can talk about the plight of one profession without it having any affect on another. Or is that just not possible?

Back
Top Bottom