Merged: USC @ Notre Dame | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: USC @ Notre Dame

WOW, Greatest Game.....

I've seen in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. The USC/ND game is definately the bets football game, college or pro, that I have seen in a VERY long time, might even be in my top 3 games EVER. I needed ND to win badly so my Longhorns could move to #1, but I can't be mad at the game, it was amazing.

cnc66 said:
what are you talking about K120?
when all things are equal and you root for the #1 team in the country, and the two-time defending champions, you're a coward

how do u put 7 seconds back on the clock without reviewing it?! tough loss for ND,

I thought there was some rule that if you fumble out of bounds it doesn't stop the clock? Cause then people could throw it out while being tackled.

Slappy8800 said:
how do u put 7 seconds back on the clock without reviewing it?! tough loss for ND,

There was no reviewing in the game, the visiting team choses if they want it or not, SC didn't

Slappy8800 said:
the away team's coach in a non-conference game gets to choose before the game whether or not there will be replay in the game. pete carroll chose to not have it for this game

dolphinfan2k5 said:
There was no reviewing in the game, the visiting team choses if they want it or not, SC didn't
i know thats my point, how did the officials know how much time to put on the clock? if anything give them 1 play with 0 seconds

kastofsna120 said:
when all things are equal and you root for the #1 team in the country, and the two-time defending champions, you're a coward

I see, so in your world if i root for a team I have rooted for for 40 years, and root agaist a team I have rooted against for 40 years I am a coward? I think you should apologise for this personal attack.

cnc66 said:
I see, so in your world if i root for a team I have rooted for for 40 years, and root agaist a team I have rooted against for 40 years I am a coward? I think you should apologise for this personal attack.
well if you're a USC fan it's moot

Yeah, we're cowards cause we happen to dislike both teams (very much so I might add). Screw Charlie Weis... everyone around these parts acts like they've been a fan of ND forever because of him. (If it wasn't for Mr. Patriot I couldn't care less who won this game, I have no connection to either team.)

I'm just glad it was a hell of a game, one of the best I've seen. Get a grip 120 :shakeno:

I hate USC and Notre Dame about equally and the same for Pete I-Sucked-as-a- Pro-coach Carroll and Charlie Weis. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Yeah, we're cowards cause we happen to dislike both teams (very much so I might add). Screw Charlie Weis... everyone around these parts acts like they've been a fan of ND forever because of him. (If it wasn't for Mr. Patriot I couldn't care less who won this game, I have no connection to either team.)

I'm just glad it was a hell of a game, one of the best I've seen. Get a grip 120 :shakeno:
what the hell is a dolphins fan doing in mass? weak. i can't stand fans like these

kastofsna120 said:
what the hell is a dolphins fan doing in mass? weak. i can't stand fans like these

What the hell is a Dolphins fan doing outside of the state of Florida? :lol:

I don't know, why don't you ask the other 11,000 people on this website that same question, seeing as how a majority of them aren't from the sunshine state.

Go take a nap, you sound cranky.

kastofsna120 said:
well if you're a USC fan it's moot

so we discuss a football game for three hours, you call me a coward and then when I question this acusation you tell me it's a moot point if i am a USC fan? I do not understand how this is an apology for your personal attack. Your statement had no qualifiers in it, it was plainly a personal attack to anyone who did not root for your team.

Back
Top Bottom