Merged: USC @ Notre Dame | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: USC @ Notre Dame

Slappy8800 said:
how do u put 7 seconds back on the clock without reviewing it?! tough loss for ND,
Did you not see the ref who marked the ball down waving his arms up in the air signaling the stoppage of the clock? Beside the refs keep the official time on the field. What we get to see is not official.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
I thought there was some rule that if you fumble out of bounds it doesn't stop the clock? Cause then people could throw it out while being tackled.
Never heard of that one. Not saying its not there, but I've never heard of it.

Slappy8800 said:
i know thats my point, how did the officials know how much time to put on the clock? if anything give them 1 play with 0 seconds
They keep it on the field.

Roman529 said:
I hate USC and Notre Dame about equally and the same for Pete I-Sucked-as-a- Pro-coach Carroll and Charlie Weis. :lol:
I do not believe he ever got a fair shot in the NFL & when he was the HC in his 4 years his teams finished over .500 or better 3 out of 4 years. He went 8-8 the year before Belichick arrived & the following year they went 5-11.

His career record is 33-31.

He may suck as a Pro HC but he is a great college HC..

cnc66 said:
ok, I just didn't understand why you would say such a thing after civily discussing the game for three hours. I misunderstood, my bad.
Its called being upset your team lost.

The comment would have never happened if ND won.

Caps said:
Did anyone notice how Reggie Bush pushed Leinart into the endzone on the winning touchdown? Which is a 15 yard penalty...
So? Actually Bush did push him for a sec or two, but pulled away.

Dphins4me said:
Its called being upset your team lost.

The comment would have never happened if ND won.

A Tennessee Dolphins fan?

Stick with your Vols and Titans... (just kidding) ;)

kastofsna120 said:
i was born and raised in miami, i root for all miami teams. but you got a guy from canada who likes the dolphins? as well as the bruins. just randomly picking teams is lame. stick to your roots

Grow up and think more dude. Who gives a **** where you live at. You have a right to be a fan of any team that you want to and if you don't like it, then who cares. People have their own view, why don't you respect that. Instead of trying to cause problems.

Dphins4me said:
So? Actually Bush did push him for a sec or two, but pulled away.

So? So if the refs called it, which they should have, USC would have lost.

kastofsna120 said:
i was born and raised in miami, i root for all miami teams. but you got a guy from canada who likes the dolphins? as well as the bruins. just randomly picking teams is lame. stick to your roots
What makes you think they are randomly picked? People like teams for different reason. I picked my teams back in the early '70s. Still with everyone of them. I like them today simply because I liked them growing up.
I'm not going to change because they stuck a team 4 hours away from where I live.

Just because the NFL places a team in your back door, and pushes them down your throat, does not mean one should not have a brain. I pick who I like, not who someone else says I should like. It has nothing to do with your roots.

Caps said:
So? So if the refs called it, which they should have, USC would have lost.
It was not called & it should not have been called.

Helping a runner is actually pulling him or picking him up. Hitting the pile behind him is not considered helping, and as I posted. Bush pushed for just a brief moment them pulled away allowing Leinart to make his own way into the endzone.

The only people whining about this are former ND coaches on ESPN whos heads are so far up ND arse that anything they do is right. Daive & Holtz are not good annoucers because of the biased.

FaninPatsyLand said:
A Tennessee Dolphins fan?

Stick with your Vols and Titans... (just kidding) ;)
Yea, how dare I actually like someone who is not in my home state.

The NFL placed the Titans in Tenn about 8 years ago. I guess I'm suppose to remove the tat on my leg, because of this.

That comment has to be on of the lamest comment I've seen on a MB (Not yours)

Ace88 said:
Grow up and think more dude. Who gives a **** where you live at. You have a right to be a fan of any team that you want to and if you don't like it, then who cares. People have their own view, why don't you respect that. Instead of trying to cause problems.
nah, i can't respect that at all. but go ahead and root for whoever, why should i care. i guess i'm bitter at when i was in elementary school and all the kids were cowboys fans, and i was the only dolphin fan IN MIAMI. lame

kastofsna120 said:

Listen to me Mr. Ignorance...

My Dad was a Bruins fan. My EARLIEST childhood memories are of watching Bobby Orr. I've been a Bruins fan since birth. Just because I live in Vancouver does not mean I HAVE to be a Canucks fan. It has nothing to do with "picking teams at random". I was born a Bruins fan.

Stick to my roots? CANADA DOES NOT HAVE AN NFL TEAM. So, if I "stuck to my roots" I would'nt be an NFL fan. That being said, even if Vancouver got a team I'd be a Dolphins fan.

I've been a Dolphins fan since I started watching football....in 1982. I have forgotten more about the Phins, their history and the sport then you will ever know.

I'm also an Oakland A's fan...much to the chagrin of my diehard Yankees fan oldman. I've been an A's fan since the mid-80's.

So...in review.

I've been a Bruins fan for 25 years (more like 33 years but I am not counting my years as an infant).

A Dolphins fan for over 20 years.

An A's fan for over 20 years.

I do not "randomly pick teams".

Your arguement is so lame...I can't believe I am still argueing it. The only reason I am I guess is that I find your comments insulting.

unifiedtheory said:
Listen to me Mr. Ignorance...

My Dad was a Bruins fan. My EARLIEST childhood memories are of watching Bobby Orr. I've been a Bruins fan since birth. Just because I live in Vancouver does not mean I HAVE to be a Canucks fan. It has nothing to do with "picking teams at random". I was born a Bruins fan.

Stick to my roots? CANADA DOES NOT HAVE AN NFL TEAM. So, if I "stuck to my roots" I would'nt be an NFL fan. That being said, even if Vancouver got a team I'd be a Dolphins fan.

I've been a Dolphins fan since I started watching football....in 1982. I have forgotten more about the Phins, their history and the sport then you will ever know.

I'm also an Oakland A's fan...much to the chagrin of my diehard Yankees fan oldman. I've been an A's fan since the mid-80's.

So...in review.

I've been a Bruins fan for 25 years (more like 33 years but I am not counting my years as an infant).

A Dolphins fan for over 20 years.

An A's fan for over 20 years.

I do not "randomly pick teams".

Your arguement is so lame...I can't believe I am still argueing it. The only reason I am I guess is that I find your comments insulting.
obviously you didn't just throw a dart at logos of various teams. still, you have a hodgepodge mix of teams for no reason at all (can be traced to your father--bruins and yankees fan?? :rofl3:). you're failing to understand me. there's no ignorance in what i'm saying. i know fully well what point you're trying to get across: i just don't care. you're still a non-fan

Back
Top Bottom