Merged: USC @ Notre Dame | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: USC @ Notre Dame

kastofsna120 said:
i know fully well what point you're trying to get across: i just don't care. you're still a non-fan

I'm a NON-FAN???????

• 8 Dophin jerseys and another authentic on order
  • Countless framed framed pics and framed magazines
  • 3 helmets
  • Have not missed a snap of ANY Phins game since Sunday Ticket arrived in Canada 8 years ago
  • The fact I do some work for this site
  • I live, breath and die this football team
I'm a "non-fan". I'd argue that I am in the top 1% of Dolphin fans.

This arguement is going to get me banned if I keep coming back.:fire:

unifiedtheory said:
I'm a NON-FAN???????

• 8 Dophin jerseys and another authentic on order
  • Countless framed framed pics and framed magazines
  • 3 helmets
  • Have not missed a snap of ANY Phins game since Sunday Ticket arrived in Canada 8 years ago
  • The fact I do some work for this site
  • I live, breath and die this football team
I'm a "non-fan". I'd argue that I am in the top 1% of Dolphin fans.

This arguement is going to get me banned if I keep coming back.:fire:
a canadian rooting for the dolphins :lol:

unifiedtheory said:
Please insult Canada.....PLEASE!

I'd dearly love to get you banned. :evil:
nah i like canada. a beautiful country. and they're good people. well, at least the ones that root for canadian teams. the others? not so much

kastofsna120 said:
nah, i can't respect that at all. but go ahead and root for whoever, why should i care. i guess i'm bitter at when i was in elementary school and all the kids were cowboys fans, and i was the only dolphin fan IN MIAMI. lame
:cry:

kastofsna120 said:
nah i like canada. a beautiful country. and they're good people. well, at least the ones that root for canadian teams. the others? not so much

Yeah, those Canadian NFL teams are stellar. AZ doesn't have a CFL team, can I still be fan of one?

kastofsna120 said:
i disagree

ah, why even bother arguing with fake fans

Arizona has a CFL team? :lol: Where you going with this? :rofl3:

kastofsna120 said:
i was trying to make a joke about the cardinals. guess i should've been less subtle

The cards would probably get handled by most CFL teams. Besides they weren't around when I was watching the Phins, so I guess I just shouldn't like pro football. Or maybe I should have switched? Silliness.

Gonzo said:
The cards would probably get handled by most CFL teams. Besides they weren't around when I was watching the Phins, so I guess I just shouldn't like pro football. Or maybe I should have switched? Silliness.
like whoever you're want, you're just not a real fan. i imagine it's the way christians look at born-agains

kastofsna120 said:
like whoever you're want, you're just not a real fan. i imagine it's the way christians look at born-agains

That's the most ignorant thing I have read in a while. Thats what happens when someone gets beat up by cowboy fans growing up. They grow cynical.

Gonzo said:
That's the most ignorant thing I have read in a while. Thats what happens when someone gets beat up by cowboy fans growing up. They grow cynical.
go cards

Back
Top Bottom