Merged: USC @ Notre Dame | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: USC @ Notre Dame

this is insanity, i live in mississippi, but i'm originally from alabama and i grew up watching dolphins and bama football, so does this mean i'm not a true dolphins or tide fan because i don't live in miami or tuscaloosa???

jnewmant said:
this is insanity, i live in mississippi, but i'm originally from alabama and i grew up watching dolphins and bama football, so does this mean i'm not a true dolphins or tide fan because i don't live in miami or tuscaloosa???

If I grew up a Red Sox fan move to Atlanta, do I have to switch teams to the city I live in or can I still be a fan evening living in a different city.. More ?'s than answers. I didn't know being a fan was this hard.

kastofsna120 said:
like whoever you're want, you're just not a real fan. i imagine it's the way christians look at born-agains

You're a fake fan. You live in Tampa, you should be a Bucs fan. I don't care if you grew up in Miami... the second you moved, you should have switched teams. You don't support your home team?! What kind of crap is that?

Your hypocritical, antagonistic attitude makes you look childish.

It's harder to be a fan of a non-local team than it is to just be a Miami fan by default like you have all your life. How hard is it to go, gee... people around here talk about that Miami Dolphins team a lot... I think I'll root for them.

Grow up, or better yet... follow your own advice and go root for the Bucs.

phinphanphrommi said:
You're a fake fan. You live in Tampa, you should be a Bucs fan. I don't care if you grew up in Miami... the second you moved, you should have switched teams. You don't support your home team?! What kind of crap is that?

Your hypocritical, antagonistic attitude makes you look childish.

It's harder to be a fan of a non-local team than it is to just be a Miami fan by default like you have all your life. How hard is it to go, gee... people around here talk about that Miami Dolphins team a lot... I think I'll root for them.

Grow up, or better yet... follow your own advice and go root for the Bucs.

:yeahthat:

:0wned:

I lived in North Carolina until I was 8 so there weren't many local teams. I pretty much hate all my current local teams. I like the Orioles & Maryland basketball, the Eagles are okay, but that's it. I hate the Ravens, Redskins, Wizards, 76ers, Capitals, Flyers, & Phillies. It's the local morons that drove me this way.

NFL- #1 Dolphins, like Seahawks & Bengals (as long as Palmer is there)
MLB- #1 Cubs, like the Orioles & A's
NHL- #1 Avalanche, don't like watching anyone else
NBA- #1 Bulls, bandwagon from the MJ days but stuck with em, like Lakers (Kobe)
NCAA Football- #1 Miami, #2 USC (because of Palmer before they were good)
NCAA B-Ball- #1 Kentucky, like Maryland

kastofsna120 said:
actually i do like the bucs, as well as every other tampa team. so....

So you root for 2 NFL teams.. That is odd.. What do you do when they play like today.. True Fan ha..

GreenMonster said:
So you root for 2 NFL teams.. That is odd.. What do you do when they play like today.. True Fan ha..
i kill myself becuase i couldn't possibly choose a team to root for

kastofsna120 said:
i kill myself becuase i couldn't possibly choose a team to root for

What kind of "true fan" doesn't know who to root for.. I know when the Dolphins visit Atlanta in 4 more years who I will be rooting for...

cnc66 said:
and you were calling who cowards last night?
GreenMonster said:
What kind of "true fan" doesn't know who to root for.. I know when the Dolphins visit Atlanta in 4 more years who I will be rooting for...
you guys are truly great at detecting sarcasm. jesus christ :sleep:

kastofsna120 said:
obviously you didn't just throw a dart at logos of various teams. still, you have a hodgepodge mix of teams for no reason at all (can be traced to your father--bruins and yankees fan?? :rofl3:). you're failing to understand me. there's no ignorance in what i'm saying. i know fully well what point you're trying to get across: i just don't care. you're still a non-fan

You just totally contradicted your whole argument...first you say that your whole assertion doesn't apply, then you say that he doesn't understand you, and then you make another assertion with zero grounds whatsoever. I don't know what's gotten into you, but since you violate your own rule, I would stop talking before you look worse.

RWhitney014 said:
You just totally contradicted your whole argument...first you say that your whole assertion doesn't apply, then you say that he doesn't understand you, and then you make another assertion with zero grounds whatsoever. I don't know what's gotten into you, but since you violate your own rule, I would stop talking before you look worse.
:shakeno: just don't respond to what i say if you have nothing to say

let's get back on topic: leinart is great

Back
Top Bottom