Merged: USC @ Notre Dame | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: USC @ Notre Dame

FaninPatsyLand said:
Yeah, we're cowards cause we happen to dislike both teams (very much so I might add). Screw Charlie Weis... everyone around these parts acts like they've been a fan of ND forever because of him. (If it wasn't for Mr. Patriot I couldn't care less who won this game, I have no connection to either team.)

I'm just glad it was a hell of a game, one of the best I've seen. Get a grip 120 :shakeno:

I'm not a fan of ND or USC. I am just more of a fan to ND tonight, then i am to USC because I root for the underdogs.

Come on guys, the ignore feature is there for a reason. Let's not start bashing each other.

cnc66 said:
so we discuss a football game for three hours, you call me a coward and then when I question this acusation you tell me it's a moot point if i am a USC fan? I do not understand how this is an apology for your personal attack. Your statement had no qualifiers in it, it was plainly a personal attack to anyone who did not root for your team.
LOL what are you talking about? i didn't apologize because i didn't say anything bad to you. i said in this thread (or another one) if you're rooting for USC here, you suck--unless you're a USC fan. i'm guessing based on the previous statement that you're a USC fan. so it wasn't a personal attack on you, so lighten up

FaninPatsyLand said:
What the hell is a Dolphins fan doing outside of the state of Florida? :lol:

I don't know, why don't you ask the other 11,000 people on this website that same question, seeing as how a majority of them aren't from the sunshine state.

Go take a nap, you sound cranky.
unlike you, i'm not going to fake the ignore ;)

kastofsna120 said:
LOL what are you talking about? i didn't apologize because i didn't say anything bad to you. i said in this thread (or another one) if you're rooting for USC here, you suck--unless you're a USC fan. i'm guessing based on the previous statement that you're a USC fan. so it wasn't a personal attack on you, so lighten up

ok, I just didn't understand why you would say such a thing after civily discussing the game for three hours. I misunderstood, my bad.

kastofsna120 said:
what the hell is a dolphins fan doing in mass? weak. i can't stand fans like these

That is the most rediculous thing you have ever said....and that is quite an accompolishment for you.

So, unless you live in Florida you have no right to be a Dolphins fan?

I live in Canada so, by your reasoning, I should'nt like the NFL because I don't have a team in my country, let alone my city.

Grasp reality my friend. I'd be willing to bet that the non-Florida Dolphin fans outnumber the Florida Dolphin fans on this site 2 to 1 at least....and that is a LOT of fans that "you can't stand".

unifiedtheory said:
That is the most rediculous thing you have ever said....and that is quite an accompolishment for you.

I live in Canada so, by your reasoning, I should'nt like the NFL because I don't have a team in my country, let alone my city.

Grasp reality my friend. I'd be willing to bet that the non-Florida Dolphin fans outnumber the Florida Dolphin fans on this site 2 to 1 at least....and that is a LOT of fans that "you can't stand".
you seem to think i haven't grasped what you say to be true. i'm well aware of it, doesn't mean i like it

unifiedtheory said:

Don't bother Unified... :shakeno:

Did anyone notice how Reggie Bush pushed Leinart into the endzone on the winning touchdown? Which is a 15 yard penalty...

unifiedtheory said:

The funny thing is that he lives in Tampa where the Bucanneers play:lol:

K-train said:
The funny thing is that he lives in Tampa where the Bucanneers play:lol:

I guess his "philosophy" on who is allowed to be a fan of a certain team ends where it is convenient for him...I think he needs another serving of hypocrisy.

I still think it is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

i was born and raised in miami, i root for all miami teams. but you got a guy from canada who likes the dolphins? as well as the bruins. just randomly picking teams is lame. stick to your roots

kastofsna120 said:
i was born and raised in miami, i root for all miami teams. but you got a guy from canada who likes the dolphins? as well as the bruins. just randomly picking teams is lame. stick to your roots

BS. The "liking a team just cause I'm from there" is lame, especially with the kind of people that know nothing of the sport(not directed at you). I'm from Maryland and have loved the Fins and Gators all my life. Who cares where your from.

kastofsna120 said:
when all things are equal and you root for the #1 team in the country, and the two-time defending champions, you're a coward
Looks like someone here is a sore loser.

Go ahead and jump on the Dame bandwagon, they are back.. I'm sure you have been off of it for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom