Merged: Vince Young | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

He said another year before this game. I dont see why he would stay now that he has won it all.

This is probally the wrong forum to discuss this topic and I apolagize if it is,but I believe V Young is the greatest college Qb playing,and thought so all year.I never bought into the M Lienhert hype and always thought Young was a better QB.267 passing and 200 rushing,this guy is amazing.If he comes out for this years draft he will be the #1 pick.

Who's the best college QB?

Vince Young....thats who.

Leinart.....LOL......Cutler.....LOL.

Vince Young is the perfect weapon....and if he comes out....if he isn't the first pick in the draft....The Texans G.M. should be tar'd and feathered.

GO Longhorns!!!

P.S. Thanks for beating Pete.

FuturePhin said:
He said another year before this game. I dont see why he would stay now that he has won it all.

He would be favorite for the next Heisman already. That could be motivation...

...or he could be like Lienert and just wanna another year with the booze and ladies.

The reason I said Madison is he wants out of Miami anyways.

Before the game I said Leinhart hands down. I also didn't think Young was that great. But after watching him keep his composure and come back in that game not to mention being completely unstoppable I am second guessing myself.

I am not denying his athleticism; I said he was a freak of nature, what more do you want me to say. But in the NFL they have premium players crem de la crem at every position, and USC can not claim that this year on defense. Sorry, anyone that would draft vince young in the first round go ahead, but I garuntee you that Rany Mueller saw the same gaps in his game. HE ran the entire offense out of shotgun position, and if the pass was not there on the first read he ran right, he did not do this on one play or several plays, he did it the whole game. THe DE's in the NFL are to fast and the Weakside linebackers are too quick, you think he can do that against Carolina, or the Bears, or the Steelers and the Patriots, or the Giants. That is who he will be playing against not USC.

If he comes out now, he could go #1, which means he plays his career in his hometown for the Texans.

He's coming out. If not on his own, with a hard push from Mack Brown. There is nothing left for Vince to accomplish at Texas. His development can only continue at the NFL level.

PhinsPhan said:
Before the game I said Leinhart hands down. I also didn't think Young was that great. But after watching him keep his composure and come back in that game not to mention being completely unstoppable I am second guessing myself.

I've been saying it from the start....he's the best QB....and possibly player in college football....he should have gotten the heisman....take away the two great games Bush had...and he's just a good player....but Young has been playing like that all season.

Show Vince the money!!;)

060693 said:
I am not denying his athleticism; I said he was a freak of nature, what more do you want me to say. But in the NFL they have premium players crem de la crem at every position, and USC can not claim that this year on defense. Sorry, anyone that would draft vince young in the first round go ahead, but I garuntee you that Rany Mueller saw the same gaps in his game. HE ran the entire offense out of shotgun position, and if the pass was not there on the first read he ran right, he did not do this on one play or several plays, he did it the whole game. THe DE's in the NFL are to fast and the Weakside linebackers are too quick, you think he can do that against Carolina, or the Bears, or the Steelers and the Patriots, or the Giants. That is who he will be playing against not USC.

But the really question is do you think Leinhart will be better against those defenses? All rookies struggle as they adjust to the NFL game. But that doesn't mean he isn't going to cut it. I saw a guy that was more dangerous than Alex Smith. Alex Smith ran a shotgun offense that was considered to be pure gimmicks. He was drafted first overall.

Uncle Rico II said:
He would be favorite for the next Heisman already. That could be motivation...

...or he could be like Lienert and just wanna another year with the booze and ladies.

You're right but... that would be ignorant if Vince stays. I was watching him run all over the field and told myself "Vince better not get hurt" over and over again. He needs to come out and prove he can do it with the big boys. IMO

Back
Top Bottom