Merged: Vince Young | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

chris84chambers said:
he almost runs before passes i mean u want that kinda guy?? and u cant say leinart doesnt have a good deep ball wen young throws it 10 yards each throw! and u cant say leinart doesnt win the big games if nebody does therre account should be banned

I believe I'm a little dumber after triing to read that. :sidelol:

Wow, some of you guys are pretty harsh. I think Young will probably be a great QB and I would love to have him. A running QB is, IMO, very desirable and keeps defenses second guessing every play. Having said that, I agree that there is no way we can ever get him so it is probably moot.

vince young is sooo good man he was awesome in the rose bowl everyone was talking about leinart and boosh but all the time i new young was teh reel deal. i think we should trade our entire draft up to get this guy he is going to be a stud in teh NFL plus the guy is HUGE i mean he is over 6 ft tall and 200 lbs the guy is a monster to take down and is a flat out playmaker. we can run the wishbone with vince young, ricky williams, and ronnie brown in the backfield how sick would that be? i bet bill belichick would retire if we drafted young because he knew we would destroy them. we would never need to pass the ball because we could get like 10 yards per carry from whoever had the ball. also, anyone that says anything about his mechanics is stupid and doesnt know what they are talking about. numerous players throw sidearm and have been successful. there once was this guy named Dennis Eckersley? ever hear of him, best closer ever and he threw sidearm. nuff said. its vinsanity people, get on the train before it crashes off the cliff without you.

;)

Philter25 said:
vince young is sooo good man he was awesome in the rose bowl everyone was talking about leinart and boosh but all the time i new young was teh reel deal. i think we should trade our entire draft up to get this guy he is going to be a stud in teh NFL plus the guy is HUGE i mean he is over 6 ft tall and 200 lbs the guy is a monster to take down and is a flat out playmaker. we can run the wishbone with vince young, ricky williams, and ronnie brown in the backfield how sick would that be? i bet bill belichick would retire if we drafted young because he knew we would destroy them. we would never need to pass the ball because we could get like 10 yards per carry from whoever had the ball. also, anyone that says anything about his mechanics is stupid and doesnt know what they are talking about. numerous players throw sidearm and have been successful. there once was this guy named Dennis Eckersley? ever hear of him, best closer ever and he threw sidearm. nuff said. its vinsanity people, get on the train before it crashes off the cliff without you.

;)
:sidelol:

finfan54 said:
azfinfanmang said:
Yeah unfortunately, to date that is what he has proven. Dont get me wrong, I think if he stayed in School 1 more year and honed what he has developed this last year, he could really be special. But to date, he can
A) Find time and hit his tight end and
B) Run.
This is not gonna make it at the pro level.. JMO[/QUOTE

you kidding me? He stays in school one more year that would be the most stupid thing he ever did in life. were talking major duckies at stake since the whole NFL rookie deal is about to change.

He will make it at the pro level no problem. And much better than the punk Micheal Vick. He has great character. And the point you missed most is the fact that he is big in big games. You ask any scout what a player like him brings and that is the nail in the coffin. He does what you cannot teach. He is a gamer. Pure and simple.

Oh I think he is a gamer too. I just wonder how he will do when he can't run rampant, and he is stuck in the pocket passing. I just think in general, pocket passers from college transition better into the pro's. I am not judge a QB ability, but I know he has a sidearm motion, and not the best reports from scouts - which may or may not mean anything

CD13 said:
finfan54 said:
Oh I think he is a gamer too. I just wonder how he will do when he can't run rampant, and he is stuck in the pocket passing. I just think in general, pocket passers from college transition better into the pro's. I am not judge a QB ability, but I know he has a sidearm motion, and not the best reports from scouts - which may or may not mean anything

Then he will throw for 267 yards and beat you

Near the goal line he is unstoppable

and to people who say he runs before passes

Give me a break he makes every read on the field before he takes off, as proved by his game winning run

Slappy8800 said:
i want a pure pocket passer who has enough mobility to move and make a play

Do you watch Young? He is back in shotgun for a reason. He gets the ball in the pocket from the start. He looks, he fires. He gets rid of the ball. When they are not open, he moves, he fakes, he runs, he breaks tackles and makes LB's get weak kneed.

When they are not open and he takes off, he also stops and shoots when they break off there route. You cant beat that!

6-5 333lb Quarterback with moves that glide and a character second to none with the gamesmanship that any Head Coach with any knowledge would bow down to. He simply wins big games. That is the nail in the coffin. Once again.

Vince Young is a great player IMO the most valuable to any franchise, however i dont think there is any shot the saints trade their pick beacuse they are desperate to put people in the seats and get some type of possitive attention.

When i watch Vince Young play it seems to me that the game comes very easy to him and that he has what it takes to be succsessfull in the NFL. Then again Mike Vick was suppose to be the best player to ever touch the NFL

yah but those 5 yard dumps to the TE arnt goin to be there for him and he isnt going to run becuase michael vick is a better runner and he barely has success..........i hope the jets get young so wen he becomes a dud i can laugh at them

Back
Top Bottom