Merged: Vince Young | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

It

Why don't we give the Texans are 2,3,4,and5 round draft picks for there first round then get Vince Young:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Double D said:
Why don't we give the Texans are 2,3,4,and5 round draft picks for there first round then get Vince Young:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I doubt they would take it for one but if we kept our first it would be a great trade but Im not sure we take Young. Hell if we made that trade I would still try to trade the pick to somebody wanting Bush.

new003-1.gif

_dan24 said:
He's 14 give him a break....
At the risk of sounding patronising, I agree. He (or possibly she) was only asking a question. No need to belittle him (or her).

look man. channing came in the 3rd.

travis came in the 4th.

roth in the 2nd.

now do you wanna give up guys like these, they are going to be our core. god im excited to see what saban will do this draft. i dont wanna give up well just use you re imagination. for any one player.

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:
look man. channing came in the 3rd.

travis came in the 4th.

roth in the 2nd.

now do you wanna give up guys like these, they are going to be our core. god im excited to see what saban will do this draft. i dont wanna give up well just use you re imagination. for any one player.

It will not always be the case that u get that quality in the third, getting Crowder was more luck than actually a great pick because he was a projected late first rounder. I do give credit for us pulling the trigger but he was a greater talent than a third rounder.

There is a huge difference between giving up your entire draft, like Ditka, and giving up 4 picks.

If the Texans would take that silly deal, Saban would take it in a nanosecond and laugh all the way to the superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom