Merged: Vince Young | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

No actually Pitt gave up a 2nd and 4th for Bettis. google is bad lol

FinFan72 said:
didnt the steelers give up a boat load to the Rams for Bettis??
WOW! live in Labelle? i lived there before i joined the military. my family still lives there. damn what a small world.

dlockz said:
No actually Pitt gave up a 2nd and 4th for Bettis. google is bad lol
i just ran over to google 2 i thought it was alot more then that.
that deal was so lopsided lol

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:
WOW! live in Labelle? i lived there before i joined the military. my family still lives there. damn what a small world.

cool been in the area all my life

cnc66 said:
new003-1.gif

:sidelol:

i had a feeling i would see this. now this is the stupidest thread ive ever seen.

FinFan72 said:
cool been in the area all my life
wow. my parents live over on clark st.
i grew up there watching the cowboys play. watching mark lynch and still wandering. how the hell he didnt go to college.

we gave up quite a bit for Delvin Williams. Freddie Soloman, Vern Robinson and 1st and 5th picks in draft. Soloman was aformer 2nd round pick that was an exciting player.

Then three seasons later Williams was holding out and Shula cut him for holding out. Green Bay picked him up and he never plays in NFL again. He supposedly suffered from Narcalepsy. He the signed with the USFL in 83 and never ran the ball once. I guess we are lucky Ricky came back in comparism to what happened with Delvin.

while were at it lets give up Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Ronnie Brown and lets throw in Chris Chambers

Jt0323 said:
while were at it lets give up Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Ronnie Brown and lets throw in Chris Chambers

Big differance in that and giving up 2,3,4 and 5 in a draft. Hell thats nothing for the #1 pick. To get Leinhart I would gladly give that up and so would almost any GM. Not to mention theses are middle round picks as far as in middle of round.

dlockz said:
Big differance in that and giving up 2,3,4 and 5 in a draft. Hell thats nothing for the #1 pick. To get Leinhart I would gladly give that up and so would almost any GM. Not to mention theses are middle round picks as far as in middle of round.

what are you talking about?are u saying 2,3,4, and 5th pick is worth #1 pick? why waste 4 picks to get 1 player? Giants did not give that much for Eli, lets say u do the trade and the guy u get is a bust and then ur screwed, their are great players you can get from 2, 3, 4th, and 5th pick, i rather get 5 good players than 1 great player, this would be the stupidest trade in NFL history and if u think this is a good trade u must be crazy and NO GM would make that trade, NONE

dlockz said:

i would give it up in a heartbeat
for a Franchise QB like Leinart

Jt0323 said:
what are you talking about?are u saying 2,3,4, and 5th pick is worth #1 pick? 1 person dose not make the draft, the 1st rounder could be a bust and then ur screwed, their are great players you can get from 2, 3, 4th, and 5th pick, i rather get 5 good players than 1 great player, this would be the stupidest trade in NFL history and if u think this is a good trade u must be crazy

Well Certify me then. You could not get the #1 pick for so little guaranteed. We have so many drafts from so many teams that none of this picks are special. We would still have another #1 plus 2 sevenths. Plus that is 4 good players at best and even last year its questionable to call Roth or Alabi good players yet. I would trade even in hindsight those players for the #1 pick because only Crowder seems to be special. This would be the stupidest trade in NFL history for the team that gave up the number one pick. Not attacking you but if you think that giving up those 4 picks would be the stupidest trade in NFL history then you know very little of NFL history.

Jt0323 said:
what are you talking about?are u saying 2,3,4, and 5th pick is worth #1 pick? why waste 4 picks to get 1 player? Giants did not give that much for Eli, lets say u do the trade and the guy u get is a bust and then ur screwed, their are great players you can get from 2, 3, 4th, and 5th pick, i rather get 5 good players than 1 great player, this would be the stupidest trade in NFL history and if u think this is a good trade u must be crazy and NO GM would make that trade, NONE

Giants gave up to get Eki the fourth overall pick, plus they gave up a third rounder and next years 1st and 5th pick next year.

They gave up two firsts one 4th overall a third and a fifth to move up two spots essentially.

So lets do your math 1,1,3,5 equal 2,3,4,5.

So you would trade two number ones for a 2 and a 4 by your logic.
Well okay then.

Jt0323 said:

are you crazy? just about every GM would make that trade cause you are going to be trading possible good players for a great player

Back
Top Bottom