MERGED-We are now the #1 Defense-Why no respect ? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-We are now the #1 Defense-Why no respect ?

wpgfishfan said:
#1 in the AFC

Chicago is #1 in the NFL

This is still a good stat and lets hope we can carry the good defence to some wins

I'll take #2 anyday. And where are all the people saying our defense is so old that we cant do anything? How do you explain that?

Our "D" will be the anchor of our team as we continue our win streak to the playoffs.

Regan21286 said:
Still can't picture Culpepper doing any better. He'd still get sacked for taking too long and denying any chance of running the ball on 2nd or 3rd down.

I can, I've already seen it..... And I'd imagine he wouldnt get sacked as much when he gets all his mobility back... also we could just have him fire away in 3 step drops that would stop that.

AirChambers84 said:
I can, I've already seen it..... And I'd imagine he wouldnt get sacked as much when he gets all his mobility back... also we could just have him fire away in 3 step drops that would stop that.

That's if he gets his mobility back. Big If. Thing is, Daunte can't think fast enough for a 3 step drop and when he does somebody like Joey Porter sneaks in and nabs an int.

Back
Top Bottom