MERGED-We are now the #1 Defense-Why no respect ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-We are now the #1 Defense-Why no respect ?

AirChambers84 said:
the system works !.... now we just need the right players...

exactly but we need an Offense more then anything now.

plus, the bills were number 2 in the league almost 2 years in a row and that was while they sucked balls. so it doesnt matter.

we need playmakers and we dont ahve it but i think we do its just that this OFFENSIVE system doenst bring it out on the players. it doesnt fit our type of players. LInehan worked b/c it was an explosive offense.

Saban and Capers have an excellent system, one more decent draft, a couple FA pickups and they should have the personnel to just flat dominate the way Baltimore does. Now if we just had an offense.

i love it where are all the saban haters now???? i know its only 2 games but still we did it in great fasion but next time we lose they will be out just remember he has been here 1 and half years so every one lets calm down i personally think we couldnt have found anyone better than saban and REMEMBER THAT, WRITE IT DOWN TAKE A PIC I DONT GIVE A #%^$%$%

Crowda said:
It's funny how everyone was calling for Saban's head and now we go on a two game streak and everyone loves him again. People just need to relax and give him time.

I don't agree. It's his job to get this team ready to play in SEPT.
This team was not cohesive in any way, shape or from when the season started and that is a coaching problem.
They are now playing up to their talent level.

nice....our defense is really coming around.....yeremiah bell was a ballhawk yesterday...and the hits he was putting!

No Respect for #1 Defense???

Perhaps this has been brought up already, so forgive me if it has, but why is it that for the past 2 weeks against the "Mighty" Bears and the "Surging" Cheifs it's their offense that is struggling and not our Defense that is keeping them in check? All I kept hearing these past 2 weeks is how their offense can't seem to get anything going, their offense doesn't seem in sync, etc... Well HELLO! MAYBE IT'S THE DEFENSE! The now ranked #1 DEFENSE!!! Anyone else catch this or am I reading too much into it?

This is so true.
I listened to the annoucers of the Giants v Bears say how Grossman laid an egg against the Dolphins.
He had lots of help with our D.

that is sweet that they are the no. 1 d-fence and sweet that we showed these guys what was up....:dolphins:

the sad part is we are 3-6 :(

O well maybe we will be 10-6 at the end with all this momentum with two wins on winning record teams.

Maynard said:
thanks dom. how about that hit crowder had on larry johnson today?

Speaking of which, does someone have the video on that?

The defense has played lights out over the last two weeks, and the secondary is showing signs of improving as well....

I think the addition of Y. Bell has made a very positive impact, and I'm happy to see him finally coming into his own. The DL has also been playing incredibly well, they're generating a very strong pass rush, as well as shutting down the run. My only hope is that can keep it up for another 7 games.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom