MERGED-We are now the #1 Defense-Why no respect ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-We are now the #1 Defense-Why no respect ?

shows how bad our offense is. yeremiah bell has been a huge spark for us. i think cleo lemon would do the same on offense

Does anyone else think this looks like the same team we had in 2000? An average QB, not enough playmakers on offense and shotty playcalling. Its games like this when I feel so bad for JT and Zach. We only won by 3 points but it feels like we won by 40... damn i cant wait till next year ;)

wpgfishfan said:
#1 in the AFC

Chicago is #1 in the NFL

This is still a good stat and lets hope we can carry the good defence to some wins
You're right. My bad, its late.

HaRdKoReXXX said:
Does anyone else think this looks like the same team we had in 2000? An average QB, not enough playmakers on offense and shotty playcalling. Its games like this when I feel so bad for JT and Zach. We only won by 3 points but it feels like we won by 40... damn i cant wait till next year ;)

We're just one C-Pep away from being set on O.

With our o-line performing the way it is, we can put a healthy Culpep back there and he can light up secondaries.

Our defense has improved over the season and for now, so has the offense (avg 20 pts under Joey, 12 under Culpepper).

It's funny how everyone was calling for Saban's head and now we go on a two game streak and everyone loves him again. People just need to relax and give him time.

Regan21286 said:
Our defense has improved over the season and for now, so has the offense (avg 20 pts under Joey, 12 under Culpepper).

20 points under LJ Shelton and McIntosh, 12 points under LJ shelton at LT and hodgepodge of crap at RG

Phinz4Life said:
We're just one C-Pep away from being set on O.

With our o-line performing the way it is, we can put a healthy Culpep back there and he can light up secondaries.

Culpepper is the reason we are in this mess in the first place. We gave all those teams there first wins with Culpepper at the helm. Except Tennesee they gave us that one in the end.

Those teams Culpepper failed to move the ball against were a combined 9-23

Joey has played teams with a combined record of 25-14 and we are winning!

To heck with Culpepper :evil:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
20 points under LJ Shelton and McIntosh, 12 points under LJ shelton at LT and hodgepodge of crap at RG

Still can't picture Culpepper doing any better. He'd still get sacked for taking too long and denying any chance of running the ball on 2nd or 3rd down.

bluehaze said:
Culpepper is the reason we are in this mess in the first place. We gave all those teams there first wins with Culpepper at the helm. Except Tennesee they gave us that one in the end.

That is not even closely true. Lack of cohesion in the secondary and HORRIBLE play at the right guard and very substandard play at the left tackle and left guard are why we are in this mess.

Regan21286 said:
Still can't picture Culpepper doing any better. He'd still get sacked for taking too long and denying any chance of running the ball on 2nd or 3rd down.

yea I just can't imagine accurate passes helping. I guess leading recievers is over rated.

bluehaze said:

Naw bro, it was the line. To think anything else is really unfair.

You had C-Pep coming off that injury and hesitant, and an offensive line who couldn't block a leaf blowing in the wind, and it equaled disaster.

Now we have stability, and Joey is managing the offense just good enough.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
yea I just can't imagine accurate passes helping. I guess leading recievers is over rated.

I guess Culpepper was real accurate against Pitts and Texans. :shakeno:

Culpepper's averaging 60%, Harrington's not far behind with 57%

Back
Top Bottom