MERGED-We are now the #1 Defense-Why no respect ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-We are now the #1 Defense-Why no respect ?

Regan21286 said:
I guess Culpepper was real accurate against Pitts and Texans. :shakeno:

Culpepper's averaging 60%, Harrington's not far behind with 57%

he was accurate against Pittsburgh. Without his accuracy that game is a blow out.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
he was accurate against Pittsburgh. Without his accuracy that game is a blow out.

Are you kidding me? 49% is accurate? 2 interceptions? No TD? Come on. It's because of him we couldn't even come close to a comeback.

People were bashing Harrington for being 50% against the Bears. Eli Manning went 43% and no TD's against that top D.

Regan21286 said:
Are you kidding me? 49% is accurate? 2 interceptions? No TD? Come on. It's because of him we couldn't even come close to a comeback.

People were bashing Harrington for being 50% against the Bears. Eli Manning went 43% and no TD's against that top D.

So I take it you didn't watch the game.

Ending wasn't great by any means, however he had horrible blocking and Miami still had a great chance to win the game.

Regan21286 said:

We shouldn't have had to comeback. He gave us a lead with just 10 minutes to play in the 4th quarter, threw 262 yards and virtually carried the offense while the running game was completely absent. If it wasn't for our crappy secondary at the time, he wouldn't have had to comeback. Daunte is our starter and Joey is just keeping the shoes warm until Pep is back.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
So I take it you didn't watch the game.

Ending wasn't great by any means, however he had horrible blocking and Miami still had a great chance to win the game.

Oh I watched. I watched him overthrow Chambers a bunch of times and the only person he seemed to be getting it to was Welker.

Not with 2 critical interceptions you won't win the game. He completely missed Joey Porter and threw one as a gift for Polamalu. You guys complain about Joey's ints but I don't see you guys doing it when Culpepper does it. Same deal.

Regan21286 said:
Oh I watched. I watched him overthrow Chambers a bunch of times and the only person he seemed to be getting it to was Welker.

Not with 2 critical interceptions you won't win the game. He completely missed Joey Porter and threw one as a gift for Polamalu. You guys complain about Joey's ints but I don't see you guys doing it when Culpepper does it. Same deal.

Yeah those INTs were bad, it's just Culpepper averages 1 or less INTs a game, and Harrington averages about 2.

Dolfan984 said:
To heck with Culpepper. :lol: Yeah after 4 games. :lol: Guys, you are going to be so upset when he's starting next year.

Daunte is the best QB on this team by a LONG shot. The reason he isn't playing is health, not performance.

Dolfan984 said:
Yeah those INTs were bad, it's just Culpepper averages 1 or less INTs a game, and Harrington averages about 2.

Well, not this season anyways. He does have a history of doing that though. I'm hoping he can recover and actually move around but I also hope Harrington keeps up the no-Int games and puts up points as always. Always good to have a fair QB competition next offseason between the two.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Daunte is the best QB on this team by a LONG shot. The reason he isn't playing is health, not performance.

Yea he's not playing because of his health, thats why he's riding the stationary bike every day during practice instead of doing his so called "explosive movement program" :shakeno: That excuse was all politics to replace a poorly playing Culpepper.

Thats great but I am more concerned with how many points we are giving up. Coming into today, were we the 9th ranked team in points allowed. That is pretty darn good and I would expect it to either stay there or get better after our performance today. So yeah, all in all our defense has been really good.

bluehaze said:
Yea he's not playing because of his health, thats why he's riding the stationary bike every day during practice instead of doing his so called "explosive movement program" :shakeno: That excuse was all politics to replace a poorly playing Culpepper.

So why didn't Saban flip the switch after Joey had 9 picks in 4 games? Not everything that happens has some hidden secret behind it.

Back
Top Bottom