Merged: we aren't the only team looking for a new starting RB/Buckhalter out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: we aren't the only team looking for a new starting RB/Buckhalter out

ChambOfCommerce

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Buckhalter just blew out his knee

1st run from scrimmage on second set. Not confirmed by Doc's, but very easy to see. Knee gave out when no one touched him.

You can forget about snagging an Eagle's back..

Is it just me or has this year had the most big preseason injuries that I can remember in a long time..?

Maybe now ESPN will start downplaying the Eagles instead of the Dolphins. But, I can see it now: ESPN- "Losing their running back will only make the Eagles better and this will somehow make the Dolphins Offense worse".

I say either ACL or Patellar tendon. Dude was crying leaving the field on the cart.

P.S. Kyle Boller looks horrible.

All I can say is... wow! Just flat out wow! What an off/preseason for the entire league! Unbelievable!

It was not fun to look at. Feel bad for the guy, probably done for the year, the way it looked, and the look on his face. Looked like ACL. This from someone with a history of knee injuries.

BlitPhinFan said:
All I can say is... wow! Just flat out wow! What an off/preseason for the entire league! Unbelievable!
Yeah, I know. This year has been a huge shocker, not just for Miami.

Nublar7 said:
Maybe now ESPN will start downplaying the Eagles instead of the Dolphins. But, I can see it now: ESPN- "Losing their running back will only make the Eagles better and this will somehow make the Dolphins Offense worse".
i can't agree with you more

I think I read 125 players lost so far...make that 126 now with Buckhalter. And think, there are still 2 or 3 games left to go.

P.S. Kyle Boller is still horrible on his 3rd series.

Back
Top Bottom