Merged: we aren't the only team looking for a new starting RB/Buckhalter out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: we aren't the only team looking for a new starting RB/Buckhalter out

ChambOfCommerce said:
1st run from scrimmage on second set. Not confirmed by Doc's, but very easy to see. Knee gave out when no one touched him.

Man why was he playing, I'm sure he was sore! And I didn't know the Miami Dolphin trainers worked for the Eagles as well. Who knew?

Oliver...

Injuries around the league?

-Boston
-Buckhalter
-Shipp
-Boldin
-Gallery
-Sirmon

Mental Injuries
-Ricky
-Quincy

looks like that we aren't the only team looking for a new starting RB

Buckhalter down... looks like we are in competition for T. Henry or W. McGahee or some other #2 RB

Maybe after this year they will look at limiting the amount of pre-season games. Though alot of the injuries have occurred in practice

LtDan662002 said:
Maybe after this year they will look at limiting the amount of pre-season games. Though alot of the injuries have occurred in practice

It wouldn't matter. Injuries happen during the reg season as well. You will never stop injuries in football. The reason there are more injuries today is because these men are pilling on too much muscle on to their body. The way these players treat their bodies is simply not the way we are meant to be. As long as that is the case this will always be the case in football.

Oliver...

ChambOfCommerce said:
1st run from scrimmage on second set. Not confirmed by Doc's, but very easy to see. Knee gave out when no one touched him.
That took away there best rusher. Wow they were an obvious possibility for a deep threat in the playoffs. I wonder the seriousness? Westbrook is phenominal but he has stamina issues (But I respect him immensely since he slashed us to pieces last year as a receiver out of the back field). What a potentially big loss.

Nublar7 said:
Maybe now ESPN will start downplaying the Eagles instead of the Dolphins. But, I can see it now: ESPN- "Losing their running back will only make the Eagles better and this will somehow make the Dolphins Offense worse".
Yeah I read that article. They also said New England would win the Super Bowl. Yeah I definitely already read that one.

It's a bummer to see some great players get hurt as much. Oddly enough, this is normal throughout the last 30 years,, the difference is that it's all covered by the media. Twenty years ago, we just read about it in the transactions portion of the local paper. Today, we know most starters on evry team! Media coverage is something else.

Sorry, back to my point. Just told my boss today how the injuries were piling up. He's a Steelers fan and I had to show him the story on the OG that went down. I also told him that the Fins have already had all their bad luck this year and it's everyone elses turn. The Fins have had an incredibly horrid offseason, as we all know. The bad luck for the Fins ends now.

Sounds like a year for all the backups to step up or it's sounding like a mediocre year in football. I hope all these backups make the year interesting :confused:

ChambOfCommerce said:
Not good news for Miami. Now there will be another teams looking for a backup RB.

Back
Top Bottom