Merged: we aren't the only team looking for a new starting RB/Buckhalter out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: we aren't the only team looking for a new starting RB/Buckhalter out

The Dolphins aren't even looking anyway. I think Spielman is in a whole new world, that we aren't in.

Phinnhedd said:
who all is injured that matters? d-bo, roundtree, and who else?

Just in Miami Zach (while not extremely serious he missed time),Boston, Newsom, Roundtree, Akins, Wooden. Elsewhere Marcell Shipp, Anquan Boldin, Simmons (OG Pitt), Peter Boulware is currently on the PUP list, Kalu, Buckhalter, Kenny King (DT ARI), Will Overstreet, Anthony Wright, Keion Carpenter, Jerry Azumah, Brian Urlacher(4-6 weeks), Darren Woodson, Tatum Bell, Boss Bailey, Larry Johnson who some wanted us to trade for, Johnnie Morton, Charlie Batch, Jimmy Kennedy (Rams 1st round pick last year), Joe Jurevicius, Jon Jansen. This is just a list of bigger name guys that will either miss alot of time or the entire season.

LIQUID24 said:
It's confirmed:

Torn patella tendon for Buckhalter. Same injury as Boston.
ChambOfCommerce said:
I say either ACL or Patellar tendon. Dude was crying leaving the field on the cart.
damn I'm good:cool: I'm not a Dr., but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night

The human body is not designed for men that big and that fast to bear up under the physical demands of modern professional sports.

Man, this happens the day after I started the thread about the idea of trading for him. I knew exactly what it was when it happened. :shakeno: That whole game plan (RB by committee) is blown for Philly. Truthfully though, McCoo looked pretty good. That may be premature, but I think that is who they will try to use in combination with Westbrook.

P.S. - I'm not saying we should trade for McCoo by any means. :lol: Just commenting on how he looked o.k. tonight. :up:

JPhinfan86 said:
Man, this happens the day after I started the thread about the idea of trading for him. I knew exactly what it was when it happened. :shakeno: That whole game plan (RB by committee) is blown for Philly. Truthfully though, McCoo looked pretty good. That may be premature, but I think that is who they will try to use in combination with Westbrook.

P.S. - I'm not saying we should trade for McCoo by any means. :lol: Just commenting on how he looked o.k. tonight. :up:
When I thought running back by committee this year for us after Ricky left, I thought of Philly last year as an ideal example. However, I felt Staley was critical to that mix. I felt that was going to be the biggest question mark for the Birds this year. Now I probably will turn out to be right. Damn I'm good.

I don't think Staley mattered for crap last year. The combo of Westbrook and Buckhalter worked great w/o him. This year my be an entirely different story.

Back
Top Bottom