Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward?

Guys you are overreacting.

Looking at the schedule we dont have it all that bad. I expect to go about .500.
We play at buffalo early and they come to miami late in the year, same with the jets. We also play late season games in warm climates like San Diego and Oakland. We play teams that were good last year, but I'm pleased with which games we have home and which ones are away. The only disappointment is no Monday night games. I guess thats the result of sucking last season.

patsdynasty said:
with miamis schedule u guys should go 7-9
Well that means 8-8 then, cause you probably will have us losing to NE twice. I call a split, thus the 8-8.

jnewmant said:
we've had the hardest schedule for like 3 years straight now
yeah riiight. You were playing the bills ( a team you swept the year before) in miami in Dec. , NE at Miami too last year.

FiN.in.RI said:
Some people just don't get it.
Didn't the patriots play every playoff game away on the way to their 1st sb win? Doesn't get any harder than that.

you have the hardest cus you play real teams.

while others teams have the easiest cus they play you.

but really, that means absolutly jack.
cus you cant judge this seasons opponents on last seasons wins and losses.

Well if we want an easy schedule we have to leave the AFC east. Until the pats and jets start stinking again, on paper we will have the hardest schedule. Thats ok it will make it much sweeter when we win all those games

Our schedule is made up by jet and patsy- loving Northeasterners who HATE the Dolphins. What do you expect? We have made a TON of enemies over the years because of our success. Believe me, the other divisional rivals want every last drop they can wring out of us while they still can before the Saban Era takes hold.

sweet if we win and no prime time games will make the networks sad

Justasportsfan said:
Didn't the patriots play every playoff game away on the way to their 1st sb win? Doesn't get any harder than that.
wow, you mean the tuck rule call came in oakland? and that snow, such strange weather for oakland :wink:

Back
Top Bottom