Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:**We have the hardest schedule!/Where is our reward?

yankeehillbilly said:
In reality, only two games are determined by the previous year's win/loss record.
The scheduling formula is as follows:

E
ach team will play home and away against its three division opponents (6 games).
Each team will play the four teams from another division within its conference on a rotating three-year cycle (4 games).
Each team will play the four teams from a division in the other conference on a rotating four-year cycle (4 games).
Each team will play a pair of intraconference games based on the prior year's standings (2 games), i.e. first-place teams in a division will play against the first-place teams from another division within the same conference, etc.

Thank you, every year its the same old why do we have a hard schedule after being crap last season, or why did such and such who made the playoffs have an easier schedule. Don't people read, the schedule is set in stone through 2009, the only games that aren't are the 2 that are based on our final position and the team in the respective division that we are not playing against that finished in the same position. Google it and you can find the teams we play through the next few years and you start a new thread about why our schedule will be so damn tough next year.

Even though it has been rated the toughest, there are still seven none division teams on the schedule who didn't make the playoffs last year. That just leaves the AFC East, Atlanta, Denver and San Diego. The only cold away games are NE, Cleveland and maybe Tennesee. It could be much worse IMO.

Not so angry at the schedule but I am angry that we get no MNF, SNF or Thursday games where we can be on National TV. We got absolutely nothing, that's what we get for winning every single year and putting on great shows on MNF even when we went 4-12! And then teams like Green Bay who sucked it up last year get 3 MNF games and Dallas gets 2 as well!

I also think they should do the schedule after the draft, that way they know what team has got which playmakers. IE If a Michael Vick came out of this years draft and picked him up the NFL would be crying that they didn't put us on any MNF or nationally televised games. Just an example I know there is no Michael Vick this year but you get my point.

Last year's schedule wasn't that hard I mean we got to play Arizona and the 49ers. The NFL gave us an easier schedule last year especially when we were ready to go somewhere if Ricky had come back. We just didn't capitalise on the opportunity.

fin-atic said:
Hey Bills fans the Fins won't be 0-16. At the WORST we will be 2-14 because the Bills are always good for two wins each year!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Like last year?

Back
Top Bottom