MERGED: We signed Bryan Gilmore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: We signed Bryan Gilmore

It couldnt hurt. Hopefully he has something untaped, and something happens when he's here. I wish him luck.

Hes not as bad as some of our WR's.Speed that is much needed at WR.

Oh yeah, Cardinals..so he already worked with Sullivan...hmm interesting..I wonder if Jerry had any influence on his acquisition.

Just checked some stats on him. He actually STARTED 10 games for the Cardinals last year, had 17 Receptions for 208 yards and 2 TDs last year. Usually when we pick someone up like this he is just camp fodder, but I can see him really having a shot at the #5 spot.

I hope he's a quick study because I'd have to guess that the odds are in favor of him being back on waivers soon unless he finds a way to make an impact.

With Chambers, Booker, Freeman, and Thompson, do you think the last spot is going to be between Bellamy and Gilmore? I can't see Wilkins or anybody else making the team.

Check out this comment from the 2003 Pro Football Weekly's preview of the Cards...

"From a pure talent standpoint, the Card's best receiver off of last year's roster is Bryan Gilmore, who displayed flashes before bowing out last season with a fractured ankle. Gilmore can run like the wind and has good hands, but his durabilty has been a major drawback."

Could be a sleeper?

Well, if Gilmore can come in and show that he is worthy of making this team I think the 5th spot is between Bellamy, Simmons and Gilmore.

phinfan2003 said:
With Chambers, Booker, Freeman, and Thompson, do you think the last spot is going to be between Bellamy and Gilmore? I can't see Wilkins or anybody else making the team.
I think he has a legit shot. He already worked with WR coach J.Sullivan in ARZ and Tolver, Simmons, Bellamy & Wilkins have been only so-so.

Back
Top Bottom