MERGED: We signed Bryan Gilmore | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: We signed Bryan Gilmore

Nublar7 said:
I agree. We are set with our top 4 Chambers/Booker/Freeman/Thompson. Finding that 5th WR just has not been easy, though Bellamy has showen signs(against 3rd string defenses though) and Gilmore has at least played and even started NFL games.
The catch he made was spectacular. :eek: It would not have mattered who he was against.

Still Bellamy will be hard pressed to make the team if he does not play good Special teams. That is why Simmons might have a better shot. Gilmore is here to challange him Russell as much as Bellamy.

Actually is seems like the Cardinal fans hated Gilmore, so maybe he is a lost cause.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35884&highlight=Gilmore

"Woo Hoo!!!! Gilmore sucked major league a$$, glad he is finally gone and we can be done with this."

"This move is about 3 years overdue for Gilmore."

"In the case of Gilmore and McAddley, they had numerous chances to break the lineup over the last few years and did nothing."

"Gilmore gone! Happy days are here again!"

WOW, this guy was truely hated!

here's another one..
"Gilmore is gone. Thank GOD!!! He couldn't even sniff the jock strap of a real NFL receiver!!!"

What the hell did Gilmore do? Kill somebody? Ouch!

I like the signing.............. I watch the guy play alot being that I'm here in AZ and he is blazing fast and has potential, but has not been able to keep healthy. I actually had him on my fantasy roster in my salary cap league as the 3rd wrd after what I had seen in him the year before last. It gets my approval! lol

You guys seem to forget that we need a PR on our roster. So far we don't have it besides Simmons and Wilkins. Russell should make this team as the KR/3rd RB but has not been used as a PR. He has natural returning abilities due to his finesse running style but has shown disability in PR duties in practice. If Gilmore can return punts better than these two I see him making this team. I really don't think he will though. I am really hard pressed to say Tolver or Bellamy will due to the fact they don't have returning ability. Look for Simmons to be retained due to experience and return abiities and if he shows he can play with his bum ankle.

Ronald Bellamy needs a good hard look.

U of Michigan turns out some decent NFL recievers.

(The Giants had Amani Toomer pegged as a "number four" WR after his rookie year too.)

Nublar7 said:
Seems like Cardinal fans hate him. If Cardinal fans can hate him so much, something must be terribly wrong with him.
actually if Cardinal fans hate him, he may be the next coming of Jerry Rice:roflmao: :shakeno: :lol:

Nublar7 said:
Seems like Cardinal fans hate him. If Cardinal fans can hate him so much, something must be terribly wrong with him.
I didn't know there were Cardinal fans..........

everardteach said:
You guys seem to forget that we need a PR on our roster. So far we don't have it besides Simmons and Wilkins. Russell should make this team as the KR/3rd RB but has not been used as a PR. He has natural returning abilities due to his finesse running style but has shown disability in PR duties in practice. If Gilmore can return punts better than these two I see him making this team. I really don't think he will though. I am really hard pressed to say Tolver or Bellamy will due to the fact they don't have returning ability. Look for Simmons to be retained due to experience and return abiities and if he shows he can play with his bum ankle.
Exactly!

Back
Top Bottom