merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor?

unifiedtheory said:
I "wasted my time" because I fell strongly about what your message said.

Again, I know you said this but I still had to comment.

He's the highest paid so that makes him good? Last year Marc Brunell was tghe 6th highest paid Q.B. in the game...is he top 6? Jevon Kearse was the highest paid defensive end in football....is he the best D.E. in football? This list could go on. How much money a said player makes has nothing to do with quality.

Tom Brady is'nt top 5? Name me 5 Q.B's you would take over him. I consider him the BEST player in football...regardless of position.

Tom Brady had 3 rings and is 9-0 in the playoffs. System or no system NO ONE in the league can say that...3 rings, 9-0 in the playoffs.

Calling Montana a strictly "system Q.B." is a rediculous arguement. Yes, Joe had some great talent and a great system around him he still had to make all those throws and all those CLUTCH plays at the biggest times. Same with Brady.

If Brady is such a "system" Q.B. why did they just give him a bundle of cash? If Scott Pioli and Belichek thought he was a "system" guy I'm sure they would have let him go and signed someone for the minimum.

Argueing on behalf of the leader on my most hated team is something that annoys me but somethings annoy me more.

Calling Mike Vick better then Tom Brady is'nt so much annoying as it is laughable.

Manning? Why? Manning is not a top 3 Q.B. until he does something, ANYTHING in the playoffs. With that talent surrounding him he should have done something besides get his a$$ handed to him in big games by now.

I'm not saying that because he's paid highly that makes him the best. I'm saying there's a reason. You don't pay a QB that isn't a top 5 talent, the 2nd highest amount of money in NFL history. The reason Brady gets a lot of money is because what "he" has accomplished. You know Richard Seymour, Ty Law, and Troy Brown have done the same exact things he has done. Seymour is undefeated in the playoffs too. Why don't you talk about him? He's had more of an impact. Brady should be in NFL Europe. If Walt Coleman wasn't such a freakin idiot, the Raiders win that super bowl, chucky stays in oakland and NE is back in the cellar where they belong. It's amazing how one ridiculous call can make an untalented player like Brady turn into a superstar. The reason he has to make plays in the clutch is because he only gets his team 17-20 points a game. Therefore they're always in a position to come back, because the DEFENSE always kept them in games.
And by the way, I'd much rather have michael vick than tom brady. Put vick in a situation where he's not counted on to win games, and see how he would thrive. That's the thing about being a great QB (Marino, Elway, Manning), you're counted on to win the games. When Elway finally got a running game, they won the super bowl twice. Manning has had a running game, and I still can't figure out why they haven't won the super bowl. I think it's the coaching, because they have so much talent on offense, and they make boneheaded calls against NE, like not running edge enough.
And in case I didn't make my point clear, I'll make it clear right now. The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS have won 3 super bowl championships, the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS are 9-0 in the playoffs the past 4 years, the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS have won 3 of the last 4 super bowls, not tom brady. Are we gonna say that trent dilfer, brad johnson, doug williams, and jeff hostetler won those super bowls for their teams??

painnotpleasure said:
Haha wow, nice. Did you actually try it and have it work?
We'll no, but the comp has some strange obsession with your draft picks. Even if you are 7-0 and they are 0-7 when you trade they will still value your pick much higher. I traded my 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 7th for a higher 1st, higher 2nd a couple 4ths and 5ths. I have 10 draft pics all in the top 5 rounds.

kingfin said:
Sean Taylor is not wanted in Washington.I will love to make a deal to get him here in Miami.Too bad they got Portis.Ricky for Taylor could of worked.Any thoughts guys.
Im glad your not our GM. :lol: Taylor is goin to jail homey.

Yeah, good idea, let's give something up to get a guy who will be in jail for 3 years at the minimum.

" the public wife beater McMichael. " first of all, he was beaten by his wife. and it was also in private

Give them bail money and the number of Michael Jackson's attorneys

Back
Top Bottom