Merged: What next? Any new news? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What next? Any new news?

no. i at least want to know if anyone but berger has visited!

Nope

Aside from a report on PFT saying Pennington is not pressuring L. Coles to come down here

I think Miami is doing what the majority of the NFL is doing. While teams like the Redskins and Jets are overpaying for the big names, we are sitting the storm out and waiting for the dust to settle. Right now guys like Haynesworth and Brown are getting unbelievable deals but a few days from now when all the big money contracts are done is when you can get bargain players. That is when you find the Anthony Fasano's of the world.

what next?

I havent heard maimi having intrest in anyone in a while. does anybody have a clue

there is no doubt in my mind we will sign More people they will just probably be people no one knows

In terms of potential the Chiefs got a seal, but I thought it was a pretty shrewd move by the Pats to get something for Cassel. I don't know if the Pats would've really kept Cassel on the roster for $14M, but if I was Pats fan, I wouldn't be too upset about getting a 2nd for him.

its suprising that the Dolphins dont at least bring Boddin,mcfadden,or Bartell in for visits,its like free agency started and the f/o went on vacation.This roster willnot go11-5 next year.Cant stand pat with others improving.We barely beat OAK,STL,SF,GOT HAMMERED BY BALTIMORE.

Back
Top Bottom