Merged: What next? Any new news? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What next? Any new news?

Okay, I'll play:
Aside from signing our own 3 best FAs, not mortgaging the future for a few shiny baubles worth less than they appear, and upgrading the shaky safety position,

I just saved $330 on my auto insurance!!!:up::up::up:

clear.gif

does that class as paid advertising...

I think the Dolphins will sign someone in the next few days, it just won't be a big name.

Breath deep
The gathering gloom
Watch lights fade
From every room
Bedsitter people
Look back and lament
Another day's useless
Energy spent

Impassioned lovers
Wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love
And has none
New mother picks up
And suckles her son
Senior citizens
Wish they were young

Cold hearted orb
That rules the night
Removes the colours
From our sight
Red is gray and
Yellow white
But we decide
Which is right
And
Which is an Illusion

What's the point in signing for signings sake?

They'll sign someone if they're the right man for the job. If not, they'll draft them.

i just want to sign a cb, there are some pretty decent ones left, and we have a need a cb . . . more than anywhere else.

i just want to sign a cb, there are some pretty decent ones left, and we have a need a cb . . . more than anywhere else.

I hope they pick up one of the corners available such as the likes of Bartell, Bodden, Mcfadden, etc.

Every Day I Wake Up. Thinking We've Signed Someone That Whould Help This Team. Yet Nothing From Free Agency Has Came Through Yet. Im Hopeing We Hit The Jackpot With This Draft. And Maybe Trade For Someone That Can Help This Team In The Long Run.

HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS THAT REALLY HASNT BEEN DISCUSSED. With Goodman signing with Denver we are probably getting a 3rd-4th rd draft pick in the 2010 draft in return depending on how he performs and assuming that we do not sign a high profile CB in return. Compensitory picks are awarded on the basis of FA's lost vs FA's signed and as of right now we have not signed any other teams significant FA's ( Wilson doesnt count because he was cut ). It also might be the reason that players like McAllister/Rolle etc. might be of more interest to us that the FA CB's.

Teams like NE and Balt have perfected this method of optaining more picks which in turn is how they build their teams and is a major reason they have long term success.

me too! i don't really care if its not a big name like TJ Housh. i just want to see us make a move....like burnett or someone!

Calm down people! The season doesn't start for the next six months! SIX MONTHS! We've got plenty of time to pick up a free agent or even make a trade! Plus we've STILL got the draft next month to fill in some voids!

SIX MONTHS! Half a year!!!

if they do not sign any one this week they will draft and save the money for anybody who gets cut from other teams

Back
Top Bottom