Merged: What next? Any new news? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What next? Any new news?

Every Day I Wake Up. Thinking We've Signed Someone That Whould Help This Team. Yet Nothing From Free Agency Has Came Through Yet. Im Hopeing We Hit The Jackpot With This Draft. And Maybe Trade For Someone That Can Help This Team In The Long Run.

:chuckle: Me too!!!! Everyday since FA started the first thing I do is go to the computer to see who we signed, and nothing... Id like to see just one, just one big FA signing. Somthin

I think the Dolphins will sign someone in the next few days, it just won't be a big name.

That is all we have been signing is Nobody's! Serious what was the rush to sign Joe Berger and Burnett? Do we really have to run right out and rape the Cowpukes practice squad again! :confused:

Yup that should solve our receiver problems " De'Cody ***g" a average receiver from FSU that blew out his knee. It would be nice to get one player at wide out that other teams actually have to prepare for!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is all we have been signing is Nobody's! Serious what was the rush to sign Joe Berger and Burnett? Do we really have to run right out and rape the Cowpukes practice squad again! :confused:

Yup that should solve our receiver problems " De'Cody ***g" a average receiver from FSU that blew out his knee. It would be nice to get one player at wide out that other teams actually have to prepare for!

Such ignorance. Berger is puzzle player, just another piece. we had no line depth it was a GREAT pickup. Burrnett? You clearly have never seen him play, he is ST game changer, our ST sucked. He is better than Torbor and would challenge Akin for downs. Depth is more important than that one player. Oh, by the way those "Nobody's" won the AFC last year.

Such ignorance. Berger is puzzle player, just another piece. we had no line depth it was a GREAT pickup. Burrnett? You clearly have never seen him play, he is ST game changer, our ST sucked. He is better than Torbor and would challenge Akin for downs. Depth is more important than that one player. Oh, by the way those "Nobody's" won the AFC last year.

Ignorance huh great puzzle piece huh?!?!?! Put down the Kool Aid he has been active 7 games since 2005, 3 for us and 4 for the Cowpukes. He has 0 starts and doesn't even have a stat to quote! That is what you define as a great pick up, a piece to the puzzle?!?!

As far as Burnett I have seen him play and there is nothing that makes him a special team game changer! A ST game changer is some one who fields a punt when you are down 14 and takes it to the house! He is an above average nickle backer but this team has a lot more needs then that. Although this argument is mute he is in Oakland today.

Why don't we see if Ray Lewis might be willing to come here for one year....maybe a one year, $8 million deal. I think he has one more decent year left in him. I wouldn't offer him two or three years, but he could maybe light a fire under Channing Crowder and show him how to play the game with a little intensity. Thoughts???

HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS THAT REALLY HASNT BEEN DISCUSSED. With Goodman signing with Denver we are probably getting a 3rd-4th rd draft pick in the 2010 draft in return depending on how he performs and assuming that we do not sign a high profile CB in return. Compensitory picks are awarded on the basis of FA's lost vs FA's signed and as of right now we have not signed any other teams significant FA's ( Wilson doesnt count because he was cut ). It also might be the reason that players like McAllister/Rolle etc. might be of more interest to us that the FA CB's.

Teams like NE and Balt have perfected this method of optaining more picks which in turn is how they build their teams and is a major reason they have long term success.

damn i dident know you can get picks like that is this true ??

Has anybody heard anything today at all?

Has anyone heard anything at all today. Is the L.C. Report true or is it a smoke screen.

Back
Top Bottom