Merged: What next? Any new news? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What next? Any new news?

nothing. i'm getting pretty anxious. i really want them to do SOMETHING!!

HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS THAT REALLY HASNT BEEN DISCUSSED. With Goodman signing with Denver we are probably getting a 3rd-4th rd draft pick in the 2010 draft in return depending on how he performs and assuming that we do not sign a high profile CB in return. Compensitory picks are awarded on the basis of FA's lost vs FA's signed and as of right now we have not signed any other teams significant FA's ( Wilson doesnt count because he was cut ). It also might be the reason that players like McAllister/Rolle etc. might be of more interest to us that the FA CB's.

Teams like NE and Balt have perfected this method of optaining more picks which in turn is how they build their teams and is a major reason they have long term success.

Also add Hill to that list. Im fairly certain he would start for Denver

Nothing. We are not interested in Coles... It was not a smokescreen.

it'll be really quite now.........then suddenly they'll go crazy with second tier free agent players. (god i hope so)

Breath deep
The gathering gloom
Watch lights fade
From every room
Bedsitter people
Look back and lament
Another day's useless
Energy spent

Impassioned lovers
Wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love
And has none
New mother picks up
And suckles her son
Senior citizens
Wish they were young

Cold hearted orb
That rules the night
Removes the colours
From our sight
Red is gray and
Yellow white
But we decide
Which is right
And
Which is an Illusion

A little moody blues?

Cmon Tuna....bring in Peppers or Housh......we are growing tired and impatient already. :lol:

The highest compensatory pick you can receive is a 4th rounder I believe

The highest compensatory pick you can receive is a 4th rounder I believe

Actually the highest you can recieve is a third rndr by rule.2010 will be a good test on how the system actually works. Haynesworth is probably one of the highest profile FA's to change teams in recent memory. I dont know if that would validate 2-3rd 's or not but it will be interesting to see once all of free agency works it self out this year.

Any news today?

Has anything happened today and any rumors about the phins.

Back
Top Bottom