Merged: What next? Any new news? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What next? Any new news?

R U Kidding Me

R we going to sign anybody? Is there anyone who is visting today?

Get use to this. Your good teams don't usually make many splashes in FA - Look at NE, Indy, and Pittsburgh. The dolphins under Shula was usually quiet in the off season with very few trades - yet we still won consistently.

Parcells and company know what they're doing. They have the background to build and maintain a team at a competitive level. However, that means through the draft with only a few FAs.

Waitin For Some Good News

Every Day I Wake Up. Thinking We've Signed Someone That Whould Help This Team. Yet Nothing From Free Agency Has Came Through Yet. Im Hopeing We Hit The Jackpot With This Draft. And Maybe Trade For Someone That Can Help This Team In The Long Run.

The team is forced by the league to spend money. I think Miami waited for the top tier FA to get of the market so they could sign second tier which the one they love. Well shall see.

Just lonely here. Thinkin' about the muscly-armed paperboy. Wishin' he'd come by and bring me some good news.

Isn't this a bit "deja vu"?

I remember thinking the same last year and (as far as I recall) the biggest thing was getting Penny.

Just lonely here. Thinkin' about the muscly-armed paperboy. Wishin' he'd come by and bring me some good news.
:lol:

HerbertJPG-1.jpg

Make a move?

Does anyone think that we will make a move today? I want someone to sign.

Relax everyone. As exciting as FA is, it lasts a lot longer than 4 days. We will sign a corner at some point. We will be fine, trust in Jeff Ireland and Sparano to make the right moves

every day that passes the market value on some of the FA's that we want will go down,
now thats the smart way to build a team... 2nd tier FA's and the draft...let all the other teams over pay for players...

Waitin For Some Good News

Okay, I'll play:
Aside from signing our own 3 best FAs, not mortgaging the future for a few shiny baubles worth less than they appear, and upgrading the shaky safety position,

I just saved $330 on my auto insurance!!!:up::up::up:

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom