Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

RoKnRuiN

Sooner PhinFan
Reaction score
Which NFC team do you dislike so much that they would be your choice for a totally embarrassing royal butt kicking from the Dolphins on the biggest stage in professional sports?

Of course the real answer is ANY team from the NFC but I have taken so much crap from Dallas Cowboy fans over the years that if I could I would choose them to eat a truckload of humble pie from the Dolphins.

The Philadelphia fu--ing Iggles. I go to school in Philly and am tired of hearing their whiny BS. Definitely the E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles.

Dallas or Carolina. Couple of my friends like them.

krazikarl said:
The Philadelphia fu--ing Iggles. I go to school in Philly and am tired of hearing their whiny BS. Definitely the E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles.

I live just across the Bridge from Philly and they are by far the biggest crybaby aholes in the world, I would love to watch us kill them by 40!!

I would like some sweet revenge on the 49ers!! Realistically though, I would say the Cowboys or the Redskins, since the 49ers won't even sniff a Super Bowl for at least a decade.

Tampa. See the Fins shut down the Cadillac, and see Chuckie stand there with that scowl on his face.

Since the Redskins are the "local" team, they're all I hear about. I would love for us to meet them and spank 'em.

chuckcole said:
Since the Redskins are the "local" team, they're all I hear about. I would love for us to meet them and spank 'em.
Amen, and I know a lot of their fans. They're so fairweather.

dallas, washington, or san fran.... any team that has beaten us in the SB deserves payback, no matter how long ago it was

Back
Top Bottom