Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

RoKnRuiN said:
Which NFC team do you dislike so much that they would be your choice for a totally embarrassing royal butt kicking from the Dolphins on the biggest stage in professional sports?

Of course the real answer is ANY team from the NFC but I have taken so much crap from Dallas Cowboy fans over the years that if I could I would choose them to eat a truckload of humble pie from the Dolphins.

This is a good offseason thread idea.

I'd have to say Dallas as well.
Unfortunately, I lived there for 5 years, worst experience ever for me!

I also developed a loathing for the Cowboys at that time.

If not the Cowboys I pick the Giants.
Any chance to spank a team from the homeland of arrogance, NY.

Any of the teams that beat us - Cowboys, Redskins, 49ers - but if I had to choose one - the Cowboys

krazikarl said:
The Philadelphia fu--ing Iggles. I go to school in Philly and am tired of hearing their whiny BS. Definitely the E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles.

Good one!

Their fans showed the worst display of behavior I've EVER seen at our stadium a couple of years ago. Acted like a bunch of monkeys! :shakeno:

Dolfan5000 said:
The Redskins, it would just be sweet for some revenge.

I definately agree......I would love to embarrass them for sweet, sweet revenge!!! :lolcry:

I want to beat San Fransico one year and then the Redskins the next year. I hated watching those two Super Bowl losses.

Definitely the Chicago Bears

I in the heart of Bear country and their fans are the dumbest imaginable.

It would be ****ing sweet to see the Fins kick the **** out of them.

I grew up in Philly and I am a Philadelphian at heart but, I hate the Eagles and their fans. I don't know what it is but I say the Eagles. I would love to thump my chest in front of these people I am hoping it happens. That team is not the team it's fans think they are. Their coach is a dope McChoke is over rated. I used to like them except for when they played Miami but, I think it's since I meet my brother in law and his wife that made my hate for them as it is. they used to be my second team but, now my second favorite team is whoever plays the Eagles and that includes the Cowboys and rooting for the Cowboys here is like rooting for the Pats in Miami.

we face the redskins for the third time in the SB and beat the crap out of them, to make the series 2-1 Miami.:dolphins: :evil:

Dallas or redskins, both annoy me greatly, however I would love to meet the Vikes next year and rip them a new one, that way I can get the whole family and Viking loving in laws down to MIA for the SB!

Back
Top Bottom