Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

FinFan2354 said:
I live in Chicago and I am so sick of hearing about the 85 Bears. I would love for the fins to play the Bears and destroy them. Go Miami in 06!!!!:dolphins:

Welcome 2354 !

bears schmears, throw um down and do um ! notice I am wearing a Miami Dolphins hat and shirt so it is just like ALL of Dolphin Nation is punkin' da bears.

96860975_d29622d8c7_o-1.gif

larfo2224 said:
Tampa Bay Bucaneers. I have no idea why, I just cant stand this team. It would be great to see Gruden with his infamous scowl and Ronnie waving to Cadillac from the winning side of the field.

Wow. I have to say, I always thought that Miami and Tampa was more of a friendly rivalry. But with all the spite that's been spewed towards Carnell the past few months, I really shouldn't be suprised. Still, the thought that some of you put the Bucs in the same dispicable class as the Eagles, Falcons and pain-in-the-a** Cowboys is pretty disturbing.

That said, I personally would love to see the Fins vs The Bucs in SB41 (which I said from the begining. What edit? I haven't edited this post!). Although, I'll bet Gus would be happy to never see us again.
clear.gif

I kid, I kid! It's all in love guys.:D

NawlinsBucFan said:
Wow. I have to say, I always thought that Miami and Tampa was more of a friendly rivalry. But with all the spite that's been spewed towards Carnell the past few months, I really shouldn't be suprised. Still, the thought that some of you put the Bucs in the same dispicable class as the Eagles, Falcons and pain-in-the-a** Cowboys is pretty disturbing.

That said, I personally would love to see the Fins vs The Bucs in SB40. Although, I'll bet Gus would be happy to never see us again.
http://www.buccaneers.com/media/graphics/av/photopop/POYD4.jpg

I kid, I kid! It's all in love guys.:D

Unless you have a time machine, you are going to be dissapointed. :tongue:

Shouldn't this thread read/ Which team & Which refs do you want the Fins to face in the SuperBowl?

Redskins. I live in the DC area and I have totally hated them since they beat us in SuperBowl 17...that and I would love to rub it into some people's faces. hehe.

Back
Top Bottom