Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

RoKnRuiN said:
Which NFC team do you dislike so much that they would be your choice for a totally embarrassing royal butt kicking from the Dolphins on the biggest stage in professional sports?

Of course the real answer is ANY team from the NFC but I have taken so much crap from Dallas Cowboy fans over the years that if I could I would choose them to eat a truckload of humble pie from the Dolphins.

Cowboys, Redskins or 49ers...we need our cold revenge.

Which team you want the Phins to face in the Superbowl?

My brother and I was sitting around one day. Note, I am a 'Phins (duh...) fan and my bro's an Eagles fan. And we talked about the seasons of our respective teams. We talked about the ups and downs of each of our teams. We pointed out certains things. And each of our teams been through some bull****. Like how the Madden Curse struck again for the Eagles and how we are in definite need for a franchise QB. Not to mention that both of our teams were getting some bad, uncalled for publicity from the press (Donvan betraying black people for not running like Vick?! The Dolphins are going to be 4-12, 5-11 at best?! Psssh!)

However, my bro said something that had me smiling.

"You know what would be funny? If the Dolphins and the Eagles meet in the Superbowl."

Thoughts of the 2003 shootout with the Eagles flooded my mind. So here's to Superbowl 41, with the Phins facing the Eagles (*coughs* and winning.)

How about y'all?

honestly could care less of who we play. if we make it to the superbowl i will be extremley happy.

I would love to face Tampa... imagine a Miami superbowl with two Florida teams.

Sethworld said:
I would love to face Tampa... imagine a Miami superbowl with two Florida teams.

Seth man you changed that picture of the hot babe a little. I must say I liked the old one better.:D

its not possible but New England, just to wipe that smirk of BB's face

As long as we make the Super Bowl I would be happy, but if I had my choice it would be Washington or Tampa. I just don't like either team and they both have the potential to get there in the next couple years.

i know who i want

I live in Chicago and I am so sick of hearing about the 85 Bears. I would love for the fins to play the Bears and destroy them. Go Miami in 06!!!!:dolphins:

Lappy said:
Seth man you changed that picture of the hot babe a little. I must say I liked the old one better.:D

I am agreeing with you... I am thinking of going back.

Back
Top Bottom