Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

HuskerFin said:
Tampa. See the Fins shut down the Cadillac, and see Chuckie stand there with that scowl on his face.

DEF... either tampa or DALLAS... tampa cause their fans swear cadillac is better than ronnie and i gotta hear that crap over here all the time.. and half of them dont even know who ronnie is... number 2 dallas cause my best friend is a dallas fan and i would love to rub it in his face...

Any team in the NFC East. I hate all of them. It's the closest one can get to a division of jests. Mostly because all of their fans remind me of jest fans. *******.

First I would like to see us destroy the New England Patriots by about 40 points in the AFC Championship game...I wanna see Bruschi, Vrabel, McGinest, Brady and Belichik crying like the girly men that they are. :boohoo: If not them, then the Jacksonville Jaguars who ran it up on the Phins in Dan Marino's final game...I think the score was 61-7?

THEN, we kill the Dallas Cowgirls, so I don't have listen to anymore drivel from Jimmy Jones, Bill Parcels, Troy Aikman and Michael "Big Mouth" Irvin.....I want America's Team to be embarrased even more than when we took care of them on Turkey Day year's ago. :D

I HATE THE GIANTS I REALLY DONT LIKE NY TEAMS SORRY IM FROM MIAMI

oooo OOO and I WOULD PAY MONEY TO SEE JT SLAM SPOILED LITTLE ELI MANNING TO DA GROUND GO DOLPHINS GO DOLPHINS AND GO DOLPHINs

TXFinFan said:
I would like some sweet revenge on the 49ers!! Realistically though, I would say the Cowboys or the Redskins, since the 49ers won't even sniff a Super Bowl for at least a decade.

That's it man! :fire: God I hate the 49'ers. I took it personally when they beat us in the '84-'85 Super Bowl. :mad: That is my pick hands down.

RoKnRuiN said:
Which NFC team do you dislike so much that they would be your choice for a totally embarrassing royal butt kicking from the Dolphins on the biggest stage in professional sports?

Of course the real answer is ANY team from the NFC but I have taken so much crap from Dallas Cowboy fans over the years that if I could I would choose them to eat a truckload of humble pie from the Dolphins.
Amen brother...I hate the cowboys!

Here is my order from the start of the playoffs:

Divisional Game: Pats
Conference Game: Colts
Superbowl: San Francisco

Have to be the redskins or the 49'ers.

The teams that beat us back in the early '80s.

the redskins kinda kicked the crap outta us, so I would say them...

I would definetly say the REDSKINS!! I have to live with their biased and fair weathered fans and media around here. It almost makes me sick!!

Seattle. I'd love to see them lose again.

I'd love even more to hear all the NFC whiners crying about it afterwards...:fire:

And how could I forget how much fun it would be to see Holmgren's FAT, sour puss sweating out every single play call for 4 quarters.

I'll bet his wife comes up with a really good excuse on why she won't be there again. Doctors can be very creative....:evil:

Back
Top Bottom