Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

i iwsh that somehow, the bills transferred to the NFC so we doul kick there a$$es there:evil:

:chuckle:

Dallas...after beating Jacksonville 64-0 in the AFC championship game.

(THAT is the revenge game, not the Redskins.)

#1 Dallas #2 Dallas #3 Dallas and then Dallas again.Americas team from the old school days.Gotta love the look on too ****y Cowboy fans when they get a beat down.

The 49'ers, just on general principles. I've never cared about Dallas one way or the other. I'd like to the 49'ers get crushed though.

RoKnRuiN said:
Which NFC team do you dislike so much that they would be your choice for a totally embarrassing royal butt kicking from the Dolphins on the biggest stage in professional sports?

Of course the real answer is ANY team from the NFC but I have taken so much crap from Dallas Cowboy fans over the years that if I could I would choose them to eat a truckload of humble pie from the Dolphins.

Easy... the Eagles...

1. Philly
2. Carolina
3. Atlanta

I live in SC and all I here about is Carolina and ATL......I just plan hate Philly.

I love seeing this hatred for the nfc east. My second team is the skins so i would like to see us beat them the most cuz i dont want dallas or philly or giants making the superbowl

Back
Top Bottom