Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

HuskerFin said:
Tampa. See the Fins shut down the Cadillac, and see Chuckie stand there with that scowl on his face.

Sounds like a plan. In-state rivalry, and because they're trying to steal the Dolphin fans here in Orlando. And to see Chucky's face would be the icing on the cake for me too........:D

clear.gif

Tampa for obvious reasons, the Cowboys for Superbowl 6, the Niners for Superbowl 19, the Redskins for Superbowl 17.

Dolfan5000 said:
The Redskins, it would just be sweet for some revenge.
Yes, Yes.

And I'd really like a 4th and 1 from the Redskins 42, Ronnie/Ricky takes a hand off left, busts through a hole, takes a hit from Shawn Springs, Springs grabs his jersey while falling, while Ronnie/Ricky rumbles down the field for the go-ahead score in the fourth quarter.

Yep, that's the ideal Super Bowl win for me!!

i actually like the Redskins, so i wouldnt want us to embarrass them. Dallas definetly. but i actually would love to see us beat the junk out of the Cardinals, i mean, granted they wont even make the playoffs until bidwell is gone. but since i live in arizona and cant stand Cardinal fans (this is our year, we've got Boldin and Fitzgerald, woooooo!!!) so, yeah. Dallas or the Cards. either way i want to smack Buffalo in the Conference Championship cause my ENTIRE family are Bills fans. i mean, my mom's family, which consists of about 15 people, ALL Bills fans, my STEPMOMS family ALL Bills fans. i HATE them.

Dolfan5000 said:
The Redskins, it would just be sweet for some revenge.

I want the Redskins, then the 49ers, then the coup de gras, the Cowboys! Yes, we need to three-pete!:dolphins:

It's gotta be philly, I don't like how they came down there and took over the stadium 2 years ago, and besides I would get hear the fans b*tch and wine for the next 6 - 8 months afterwards....

Most of the picks will be the area that the person is from.

i live in Noth Jersey.....All Giants and Jets fans (it is hell)

so, i will say Giants...there fans were so annoying this year...

I would have to say Carolina, due to my geographical location, but I would love for all of America to jump on the Vick bandwagon, and get their feelings hurt.

Back
Top Bottom