Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

It's probably because I'm younger, but I just don't have hatred towards any NFC teams. I don't like the Packers because I know some annoying Packers fans, but they like the Dolphins and they didn't say anything when Green Bay beat Miami on Monday night a few years back. The only teams in the NFL I truly hate are New England and the Jets. I suppose maybe I should have disliked Dallas in the mid-90's, but I didn't like San Francisco then and Dallas kind of took over as the dominant NFC team for them. And plus, Dallas beat Buffalo twice in the Super Bowl!!

Well I hate a lot of teams but I'm thinking $$$$ and I know many Carolina fans (I live in NC) so it would have to be them or the 49ers cause I know lots of 49ers fans too!

Dolfan5000 said:
Why is that?

Let me help my buddy BrazForPhins McChoke is over rated. they think he's the next greatest thing since slice bread. If you ask any Eagle they put McChoke in front of Marino and that's enough to dislike him. I live it believe me.

I would want the Dolphins to beat the Bucs because the battle for Florida and because my family has a rivalary between Miami and Tampa Bay my brother and dad our Bucaneers fans and I am a dolphins fan. My second option would be Falcons because I hate them with a passion!

Dallas, San Fran, Philly

The reason I vote Dallas, is not because I hate the team (actually my 2nd favorite team) but since I live in the area it would be awesome to laugh at all my friends and family who are big fans of the Cowboy's (kinda like I did when we beat them on Turkey Day).

Back
Top Bottom