Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Which NFC team would you want the Dolphins to face in the Super Bowl?

i wanted to kill myself when the bucs beat us this year. i live in st pete and im surrounded by the stupid ****ing sons of ******* and they never shut up. they are still talking about the wildcard game. o and alstott wasnt in

I'd definately wanna see them defeat the Eagles. I live hear in PA and most of my friends are Eagles fans. I wish we'd whoop their ***.

dolfanben said:
dallas, washington, or san fran.... any team that has beaten us in the SB deserves payback, no matter how long ago it was
Right on!

anyone...as long as we can win a damn superbowl..lol

Definitely San Francisco, I think they are the most over rated dynasty. Both superbowls they played against Cincinnati they should of lost. Everybody always talks about Montana, but what nobody talks about is how SF defense had a goal line stance against Cincinnati in that first meeting, which was a HUGE factor is SF holding on to that game. In the 2nd game vs Cincinnati....Montana threw a pass right into a Cincinnati defender late in that game, in the end zone that even I would of caught, and he dropped it. If he catches that int, SF looses that game too. Montana is over rated, its the system that made him, he was lucky that he played on a strong overall team most of his career,

In that game vs Miami, which was played in Stanford, which was basically a home game for SF. They won the game because Miami had no defense. Couldn't stop the run, couldn't cover anybody, couldn't put any sort of pressure on Montana. If you let any half decent quarterback sit back there and put no pressure on him whatsoever, he is gonna pick you apart. Montana didn't do anything special, all he did was sit back there all day and dink and dunk down the field all day long.

I always hated San Fran, and always hated Montana....

My best memory of Montana, is when he strolled into Miami in the 94 Wildcard game as a Chief...And Marino and company beat up on him and the Chiefs 27 - 17....I remember Joe trying to drive them in for a TD late in the game, and he threw a pick to seal the deal.

That was Montana's last game ever, after that game he retired, and it was only fitting that in his last game, he went down to Marino.

first of all the fins have to find in offense of line and of course
a another great wide out like chambers and then a good sold QB
so not next year fin fans sorry

my pick for the super bowl

Jags vs carolina

remember fins fans DAN LAST GAME 66 -14
FIRST PASS THOWN INT IN THE GAME

GO JAGS

definately the falcons...but they wont ever make it lol

San Fran, Washington, and Dallas for revenge.

Arizona, Green Bay, and Phily cause my friends like them.

Back
Top Bottom