[MERGED] Who Is Our Most Hated Rival? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Who Is Our Most Hated Rival?

I hate them all but I really hate the Pats. And this was before this seasen. I really just hate Tom Brady.:koolbang:

For me it used to be the Bills back when it was Kelly vs Marino. They seemed to be the roadblock in the playoffs.

Today I would say its been the Jets. At least when we go up against the Pats we always have Brady's number.

I know that I am biased sinced I live in New England but I really hate the Pats...then the Jets, then the Bills.

Anybody else still hate the Colts? I almost hate them as much as the Bills. In fact, I'd say those teams are tied.

1. Pats
2. Jets
3. Bills & Colts

You're right on, man.

I think it goes like this.

If you became a serious Dolphins fan prior to the 90's, it's the Jesters.
If you became a serious Dolphins in the 90's, it's the Jills.
If you became a serious Dolphins this decade, it's the Patsies.
sounds about right

Anybody else still hate the Colts? I almost hate them as much as the Bills. In fact, I'd say those teams are tied.

1. Pats
2. Jets
3. Bills & Colts
i hated the cols with a passion til the got out of the afc east....now i dont really care anymore.

You're right on, man.

I think it goes like this.

If you became a serious Dolphins fan prior to the 90's, it's the Jesters.
If you became a serious Dolphins in the 90's, it's the Jills.
If you became a serious Dolphins this decade, it's the Patsies.

I became a Dolphins fan in the early 80's and it would be the Pats for me. Although I hate all three, the Pats take the cake.

This is because I have lived my whole life in RI smack dab in the center of N.E. So I have delt with it all starting with "Squish the Fish" in the third grade.

I think along with Age, Location is Just as important.

Although I will say my hatred for pats fans has been growing to uncharted territory since 2001. It is simply disgusting how dumb, under-football-educated, arrogant, and obnoxious Pats fans have become in the last 7 years.

I live in New England, so personally I have always hated the Pats. I think I would hate them regardless of being a Dolphins Fan just because I have to listen to rednecks talk about their **** erotic Tom Brady fantasy's and how funny Larry the cable guy is. With that said I would say our fan bases biggest rival is probably the Jets.

I live in New England, so personally I have always hated the Pats. I think I would hate them regardless of being a Dolphins Fan just because I have to listen to rednecks talk about their **** erotic Tom Brady fantasy's and how funny Larry the cable guy is. With that said I would say our fan bases biggest rival is probably the Jets.

Yeah I would agree that as a "whole" fan base the Jets are our biggest rival.

Haters

This kinda goes along with the Biggest Rival topic. I was just thinking of this whiloe reading the other posts. Who you think hates us the most?

I say Jets. Remember the fake spike? Oooooooohhhh yeeeaaaahhh I have to watch that game at least once a month its so good.

I hate them all. For me I have a special despisement for the Bills. The Evil Empire called the Pats is close to overcoming my hatred for the Bills especially their early 90s versions. The Green Yuck fans are the most obnoxious on the planet. Even if the Jets were not as competitive vs. us as they have been the bad apple part of their fan base is reason enough for the hatred.

Back
Top Bottom