[MERGED] Who Is Our Most Hated Rival? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Who Is Our Most Hated Rival?

I fully agree, however.....

I hate any team that beats us, and as of the current situation I hate the entire NFL (except the Baltimore Browns/Ravens...Thanks for the win guys!)

Don't forget that the Raisins blew that one game the Gaytriots should have lost. I hate them too...

For Me its

1.NEW ENGLAND
2.JETS
3.Bills.

I hate even looking at the Rats Logo.

I HATE the jets, the Bills 2nd. The Pats earned my respect when they spanked Manning over and over again before last year.

The only thing better than watching the JETS lose, is watching Peyton with his face all red & sick looking, and that so-sad expression sitting on the bench. :D

It seems the 2 teams in probably the past 10 yrs I have loved beating the crap out of have been the Jets and the Raiders. The Raiders may not be in our division but the fans are obnoxious and the game is always a brawl. Plus I have a lot of built up hate from the 70's playoffs.....The Jets, because as a fan already stated, the fins are always more talented but somehow those pieces of s**t have our number. I think the Bills and Patriots hate us more than we hate them but that could be me....

Jets in the 80's.
Bills in the early 90's.
Colts in the late 90's when they were still in our division
Jets in the 2000's

Living in NJ, it has to be the jets first, then the Bills for all they did in the 80's. Then the pats. we always seem to play better against the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom