Merged: Will Norv Take HC Job?/Whos next ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Will Norv Take HC Job?/Whos next ?

Will he take at and work for Davis?

• Yes

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 32 69.6%

• Total voters
I dont think Norv would fly to Oakland for nothing,...will Norv take the Job? YES,.... Will Al Davis give it to him? Remains to be seen.

Who next!

If Norv goes who should we go after and who is avaliable b/c I think he is as good as gone. :cool:

What about the former Cardinals Coach. He has a lot of fire and is an excellent motivator.

Dave McGinnis is his name. Wasn't he an Offensive Coach.

Originally posted by ajdoggie
Gary Stevens and Kippy Brown are available.:chuckle:

I'm not familiar with those two but I do like like Arizona's coach but I'm not sure if he was a O cord or not

if Norv was smart he would wait til the end of next season to see if DW is still around. why go somewhere crappy like the Raiders when the fins are a better organization.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

I'm not familiar with those two but I do like like Arizona's coach but I'm not sure if he was a O cord or not

Stevens and Brown were OC's for the Fins back in the 90's.

cmon people, charlie weiss, its a real belechick ball buster.

First of all, we don't know if he will be offered the job. If he is offered the job, he will probably take it.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

I like Fassel as well but the Giants seemed to be underachievers on offense don't you think

watched way too many boring giants games here 5 minutes from the stadium and a family full of their fans...

They LOATHED fassels play calling, and i can atest to the fact that it was awful. Just check the redzone numbers, we should NOT want him here, i promise you that.

Back
Top Bottom