Merged: Winston Justice | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Winston Justice

I think Justice is a RT in the NFL, but you need good RTs in the NFL as well as LTs. Is he the next Walter Jones or Orlando Pace? No, only one man in the draft has that distinction...D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

ckparrothead said:
I think Justice is a RT in the NFL, but you need good RTs in the NFL as well as LTs. Is he the next Walter Jones or Orlando Pace? No, only one man in the draft has that distinction...D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

Your right you do need good RT's...but you don't use 1st round picks to acquire them.

fishypete said:
Your right you do need good RT's...but you don't use 1st round picks to acquire them.

Rick Spielman did! Wait, that didn't work out too well. Bad example.

If Winston Justice is a RT...

Then why are draft boards and Finheaven members citing him as a likely choice (or a good choice) for the Phins. Didn't we just draft a RT in the first round that isn't half bad 2 years ago?

Am I missing something? Why would the Dolphins draft another RT?

Because he is arguably the best RT to come out in a while, he has great feet and it all depends on where you envisage Carey playing. If you think Carey is a RT, then Jean Gilles could be your guy. If you see him at G, then Justice is a very strong option.

He was a right tackle at USc with a left handed qb. he protected his blind side which is what left tackles are for. I blelive that he has quick feet and good foot work which are need for the blindside job.

good post, may options in 1st round, i think it will either be qb or oline.

I doubt a Tackle is taken by the Phins in the first round. My bet is we go D

and most likely Linebacker. Thats just what I think. :D

Wrong forum, good question. Since he was a blind side protector I wonder if he could be moved to the left side for a right handed qb?

From what I have heard he is a projected LT in the NFL.

He's very athletic for a RT. He could play LT but at that position his feet and athletic ability wouldn't be as exceptional as they are for RT.

Again, Justice started at RT dating from his freshman year in '02 when Carson Palmer was at QB. The aspect of Justice playing RT because it was Leinart's blind side is overblown but apparently it's a relentless myth.

How exactly is Justice the most consistent player in the draft with the least chance of becoming a bust? If I do recall, this guy was suspended his sophomore season and last season was his only dominant year. I am not sure how that justifies having the least chance of becoming a bust.

I'm very surprised Winston Justice is going into NFL. I personally knew him in high school for four years until his graduation year in 2002. We went to high school together and graduated together at the same time. I believe he enrolled in the Beach Academy program. I was this close to forget his name. He was one of the nicest African-American students I had ever known. He played football so hard that sometimes he would skip classes. If you want to know more about him and his times at high school, send me a PM, and maybe I can remember. I'm a singer and artist and will be famous one day, and maybe I can reunite Winston Justice again.

Winston Justice's old classmate,

Walter Chan (Walt C)

Back
Top Bottom