Merged: WR Kevin Johnson cut by Browns! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: WR Kevin Johnson cut by Browns!

Thompson is almost like Gadsen. Gadsen would drop the easy ones but make the hard ones look effortlessly. Thomspon does the same...only he also drops the hard ones. :lol: Seriously, I cannot defend that guy at all. The reason he doesn't get the ball anymore is because they were sick of him volleying it into the ground. He has hands of stone and the offense had lost confidence in him. Many times he has failed to come back for balls, get his feet down when he does hold onto it. He also has jumped too early on easy TD passes, dropped a few right in his hands and a few others as well. McKnight is too inconsistant to be counted on either. Johnson, in my opinion, owuld be better than those two. Newson seemed to be ok last week but he bungled a few times too. I still don't see why Tolver can't get a sniff of the field.

"Choosing a quarterback is not the only significant decision the Dolphins coaching staff will make this week. Wannstedt said Thompson is expected to start against the Ravens, but a team source said the plan is to cut his playing time.

And while Thompson gets fewer snaps, Newson is expected to get more. Newson has been practicing well the past six weeks and caught two passes for 55 yards against Tennessee."

-Herald

Back
Top Bottom